SiouxSports.com Forum

UND Club Hockey

nodak651

UND should totally do a exhibition game, between the Club Team, and the School team at the very beginning of the season. Just something casual and laid back, like the Green and White scrimmage for football. More of a pep rally to kick off the year than anything else, but it would be fun and it would really promote the club team. Might be hard to get started, but if you do it for a few years it could be kind of fun.

UND should totally do a exhibition game, between the Club Team, and the School team at the very beginning of the season. Just something casual and laid back, like the Green and White scrimmage for football. More of a pep rally to kick off the year than anything else, but it would be fun and it would really promote the club team. Might be hard to get started, but if you do it for a few years it could be kind of fun.

Risk of injuries >>> fun quotient.  

I'm surprised that the Manitoba games get as physical as they do, but the Bisons probably feel they have something to prove.

(For the record, I agree with you that it would be cool.)

Risk of injuries >>> fun quotient.  

I'm surprised that the Manitoba games get as physical as they do, but the Bisons probably feel they have something to prove.

(For the record, I agree with you that it would be cool.)

Agreed, I did think of the injury aspect, but I was really thinking more of a pond hockey, no contact, type of event. I think that is the only way you would get away with doing something like that.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...