SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs. WESTERN MICHIGAN - Friday

AZSIOUX

Send Rodwell, dillon, Clarke and Mitch out in style tomorrow with a white banner then onto the important banner, the green one to paraphrase pattyn from wed press conf! Go sioux just win baby

They worked their butts off for this victory but didn't execute well at all. Seemed to miss a lot of good passes and fight the puck some. Good grind it out win.

By the way - our power play is not horrible once we set it up, but I have rarely seen a team that has so much trouble getting set up in the zone. You would think they would have it figured out by now.

A fairly sluggish game last night, i would imagine we'll see a lot of this 'playoff hockey' coming up. Hope not, i like to see the boys let it loose a bit. Now that western mich cant get home ice they dont have much to play for tonight, i think we work them over pretty good tonight. Dear god if its the same announcers as last night I'm going to stab someone. Roll Tribe

I'm a big fan of the way that Western plays as far as grittiness goes. Very very tough group to go against. Yes, they clutch and grab and interfere and all that Tech stuff, but they are a worthy opponent of anyone on any given night.

So when their assistant coach gives credit to UND for being hard to play against, and credit for playing a "heavy game" you take it to heart and appreciate what you have with your hockey team.

Hoping for another hard nosed hockey game tonight. Roll tribe.