SiouxSports.com Forum

UND and the Big Sky could go FBS

SiouxVolley

Meh....50 tops. I don't have a strong dislike for them though. I like our thing we have with them. Not overly active over there either.

Which was your favorite FBS win?

So when UND beats an FBS team (who knows it could happen next month) then what are you going to make fun of? Is it really inportant to beat an FBS team? It sure has boosted South Dakota's winning percentage after they beat the Gophers.

You mean like UND is worthy of a game or two with NDSU?

I love how some of you think that UND isn't worthy of a game with NDSU... But Ferris State was? RMU is more worthy. That makes no sense what-so-ever.

Can you say D-e-l-u-s-i-o-n-a-l?

Oh yeah, and I almost forgot, NDSU went 0-6 against UND... Let's see your spin on that one BH_Dan.

Don't wanna give the troll d-bag the satisfaction....

#superbowl #buttfootball #postseason #track/softball

No need to post now, Bison Dan. Please stop ruining every thread.

• Upvote 3

Oh yeah, and I almost forgot, NDSU went 0-6 against UND... Let's see your spin on that one BH_Dan.

That's your problem we're your gold standard - go out and do something in the NCAA's come tournament time. How many times do you have to finish last in the BSC before you get rid of Faison?

That's your problem we're your gold standard - go out and do something in the NCAA's come tournament time. How many times do you have to finish last in the BSC before you get rid of Faison?

In the major sports (football, baseball, basketball, hockey, volleyball) UND didn't finish last unlike your women's basketball team. Oh thats right you don't recognize women's sports.

Just keep telling yourself that. I recall UND finishing third nationally in hockey after a run to the Frozen Four.

In the major sports (football, baseball, basketball, hockey, volleyball) UND didn't finish last unlike your women's basketball team. Oh thats right you don't recognize women's sports.

Lol @ smacking other schools lady sports. Said it before and will say it again... Those sports are neat if the team is good.. But no one really cares that much if they are bad.

Lol @ smacking other schools lady sports. Said it before and will say it again... Those sports are neat if the team is good.. But no one really cares that much if they are bad.

The true definition of a Bison fan, summed up by JohnboyND7

Of course you'll say that, because you are brutal at them. Thread is way off topic. Sorry we don't have a 5,000 post thread about you, but this isn't a smack thread.

Our softball and track team are pretty good.

If UND went FBS, we need to at least qualify on an attendance basis during the transition. That wouldn't be so easy. Obviously, we'd need some facility improvements. The IPF helps, but a stadium with 17,000 is a must. Averaging 15,000 is possible with even a bad season, as the Foundation can buy up tickets at a 1/3rd of the price and it would count.

To steer this thread back on track, I found this from the first post, and thought remember the talk about a remodeled Memorial Stadium? There were even pictures of what that would look like...how likely would that to happen, or would UND build a new stadium if and when they decide to go FBS.

11>1

Nope. 7> 0.

Remember who has won at the highest level of competition 7 times. While the burger flippers from the College of Home Economics have won only at the sub level of competition.

To think otherwise shows a lack of mental capacity. Como El Chapo. What is true is true. Stupidity and felony convictions...they last forever.

Nope. 7> 0.

Remember who has won at the highest level of competition 7 times. While the burger flippers from the College of Home Economics have won only at the sub level of competition.

To think otherwise shows a lack of mental capacity. Como El Chapo. What is true is true. Stupidity and felony convictions...they last forever.

Counter troll fail

I had to clean some profanity out of this thread (I'm looking at you nodak651).

And I had to clean a post quoting it (I'm looking at you Johnboy).

Forum guidelines -- No profanity. Thank you.

If you banned the trolls it wouldn't be a problem. Johnnyboy even admits he is.

If you banned the trolls it wouldn't be a problem. Johnnyboy even admits he is.

Friendly banter is what I do. Only time I'd say I troll is on the NHL thread when DaveK gets all high and mighty about the penguins.