SiouxSports.com Forum

Extend Hak?

jdub27

Figure the kool-aid drinkers need a place to congregate after a win like the narcissists have in the Fire Hak thread after a loss. I'm not saying we should, I'm just asking the question...

Very funny. So you are a "narcissist" if you have the guts to go against what the majority think? Whatever floats your boat..... :silly:

I Hak hasn't won a title by the time his contract is up I doubt he gets another extension... even good coaches need to move on eventually. Good coaches get fired in all sports all the time.

Yeah but he made adjustments and beat the preseason favorite!

Very funny. So you are a "narcissist" if you have the guts to go against what the majority think? Whatever floats your boat..... :silly:

The majority? Pardon me, but considering that most folks here at BitchAboutSiouxCoaches.com wanted to tar and feather Hakstol after the British Columbia trip, dare I say that pro-Hakstol posters here are greatly outnumbered?

But I'm just a duck and bunnie guy I guess...

Ever wonder why Eades was let go and not Jackson? I don't think head coach change is going to be the miracle cure for our championship blues, but something needs to change? Learn from CHL and pay the kids under the table?

there was more to it than just x's and o's and defense.

miami isn't your typical league doormat and the sweep is anything but guaranteed tonight. now if it was against like a tech or uaa or bsu than yeah.

4-12-1 in league play. At this stage you king of are what your record is IMO.

Now back to our regular scheduled programing: Anyone else notice Dave had great looking hair last night. Must be some new product he is using. Fabulous!!!!

Hey Mafia...you get Dave some new hair product after picking up his dry cleaning the other day??

Hey Mafia...you get Dave some new hair product after picking up his dry cleaning the other day??

No, I'm not sure where he got that stuff from. I'll be back in a few hours - gotta pick up his kids from the rink and he gave me a few extra bucks to take 'em to Chuck E Cheese and get 'em out of his hair for a while (no pun intended).

a very talented team who just can't get anything going in a positive direction and who you don't want to have to face in the first round?

That's the way it seems, doesn't it? A lot like Colorado College.

I wouldn't want to play Miami in the opening round and would gladly let St Cloud have them instead.