SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. Bemidji State

iluvdebbies

Saw a couple tweets last night that Zane wasn't out for the starting lineups last night and I saw the reason why is his skate broke in pregame warmups and he had to use a brand new skate for the game. Never been a goalie but I have to imagine it would be pretty tough to adjust to that.

Saw a couple tweets last night that Zane wasn't out for the starting lineups last night and I saw the reason why is his skate broke in pregame warmups and he had to use a brand new skate for the game. Never been a goalie but I have to imagine it would be pretty tough to adjust to that.

Backstrom of the wild had to use a complete new set of gear once because the wild equipment truck burned to the pavement

Yep, I know. 1/3 of your posts remind everyone here of that. 1/3 say "in Hak we trust." The other 1/3 say something about tolerating mediocrity.

Hopefully the 1/3 + 1/3 + 1/3 math equation didn't overload your brain this morning.

Boil it down a bit. 1/2 say dolla bills yjajk!!!'!. 1/2 say Hdkb is ds mwb! And 1/2 say hdvjjgfgjj jhhtf rtft jhyf guys chugging secfhj ohhffjf Judy's.

So this weekend actually hurt us. What a mess.

3 losses the rest of the regular season will probably result in winning the NCHC tournament to get into the NCAA.

That means UND finishes the season roughly on a 17-3-1 streak and might not even be a bubble them.