SiouxSports.com Forum

2014 Olympic Hockey

Ray77

I haven't felt this crappy ... since I hit crossbar-post-out-nogoal in the broomball shootout for intramurals my senior year at UND.

It seems as though a lot of you are into broomball. I almost played intramural broomball in college. How is it compared to hockey? Yes I know you don't where skates. Sorry I know this is off topic.

It seems as though a lot of you are into broomball. I almost played intramural broomball in college. How is it compared to hockey? Yes I know you don't where skates. Sorry I know this is off topic.

Exactly like hockey except no skates, sticks or a puck. ;)

SWE vs FIN on NBCSN.........

It's a blast...I picked it up while at UND and loved it immediately. Got into competitive men's and co-rec and have played indoor and outdoor brooms. Big difference between the two, obviously.

Post over in the IceHoggs thread if you want some more info - I know there are leagues in Fargo and obviously the TC area.