SiouxSports.com Forum

The Day After "The Debacle": UND vs Simon Fraser

brianvf

Timmy said his pick was 12-0 for this game - not so much. Best thing about SFU is their clan nickname and that they blast SCOTLAND THE BRAVE when they score....beats the crap out of Mankato playing that stupid OLE OLE OLE song when they scored. Hacks!

What a debacle this weekend. The worst part is Grimaldi injury. How do we expect to win without him this team is offensively challenged to say the least.

Enough info about the game already...I am busy reading up on the budding bro-mance between Wilbur and brianvf!

• Upvote 1

Lost weekend...two games that did nothing for this team except show how inept their offense is...oh, and Grimaldi is now injured...hope everyone enjoyed their trip to BC...Christ, I hate exhibitions!

the players did get to see a Canucks game and they were "wined and dined" according to the Herald so I'm sure the players had a good time!

Hak post game:

~Okay with the effort.

~Made some bad plays defensively.

~Thinks Rocco is okay.

~Wanted to give the young guys some ice time to get some production going.

~Murphy needs something good to happen.

~Parks was good.

~A very valuable weekend for us, needed to play games before CC to get back into the thick of things.

In a lot better mood than I thought he'd be in.