SiouxSports.com Forum

World Juniors

AZSIOUX

trust me man nothing creepy about having an American brewed beer watchin usa smack around the canucks

Agreed, it is your video clip reflecting your interest in teenage girls that is creepy. I am having coffee and a scone while I watch the game, at work. Life is good. One hand is a Canadien fan, so this may be even more awesome, he is pretty worried.

I was wondering where Jack Eichel was committed too, but then I looked at where he's from and I can about bet where he's going.

0-0 after the first. Good period of hockey. Good goaltending, some chances both ways, and the officials are letting them play.

I was wondering where Jack Eichel was committed too, but then I looked at where he's from and I can about bet where he's going.

0-0 after the first. Good period of hockey. Good goaltending, some chances both ways, and the officials are letting them play.

Took me a bit to find, but he's committed to BU

And its 1-1 after two periods. Canada picked it up there a bit in the second. Lets see which team has fuel in the tank for the third period.

Do you think if its tied at the end Canada pulls their goalie? With every team having to play a quarterfinal my guess is no.