SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota @ Western Michigan

AZSIOUX

Hahaha...no but when people gush about OD and then throw praise at Parks I feel Chyzyk gives as much if not more when given the opportunity.

In all seriousness, Parks and OD are in the Jr. seasons and wouldn't you agree they both have grossly underachieved so far at UND.

Parks OD Mark Rodwell Pattyn, hell, so far every player on the damn team has under achieved. The record reflects that.

Most college athletes party. Just usually not during the week and between Friday Saturday games. I fear there is a culture of entitlement developing.

Just for the record, I played some college football in college at UIU and BSU before I came to UND and while I was at UIU we partied before a homecoming game against Coe College. I had never seen anything like it... You could smell the alcohol coming out in our sweat during pre-game warmups. I think the coaches figured it out. College kids party. It's part of life. There was a reason our team went like 3-8 that season.. Entitlement, I don't know.

Edited by Goon

Saw the WMU/DU series. They looked good. Friday night, they had a nice 2-0 lead and had it not been for a stupid elbowing/contact to the head major followed by a minor penalty, they might have won. DU scored 4 goals in less than six minutes and that totally deflated the Broncos.

Bronco fan here. That Denver loss was the 3rd game in a row we blew a 2 goal lead. It seems they have started to get back to defense a little more having only allowed 2 goals in the last 4 games but that could have been the competition. If we can stay out of the box we can be a very good team, however we still take too many dumb penalties at bad times. Hopefully should be a good series.

Any of you heading to K-zoo?

Entitlement, I don't know.

It's human nature. Take into account the hockey culture up here and it takes extreme maturity and humility ala Toews to not let some sense of entitlement creep in. I've heard that most of the team are basically acts very entitled and parties much harder than they work. If you're going to play(party) hard you need to work twice as hard.

• Upvote 1

It's human nature. Take into account the hockey culture up here and it takes extreme maturity and humility ala Toews to not let some sense of entitlement creep in. I've heard that most of the team are basically acts very entitled and parties much harder than they work. If you're going to play(party) hard you need to work twice as hard.

I would imagine that we don't have all of the details of this incident. There might be more to this than what's being reported.