SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota vs USA U18- NORTH DAKOTA STRONG Exhibition Game

AZSIOUX

Bye week in a way but USA u18 does feature Shane Gersich coming in Saturday who is a top recruit for UND this next fall. Brotens nephew seems to be having a solid first year away from MNHS.

Per brads blog team USA will be playing the fargo force Friday night before they head to the Ralph. That's a hell of a schedule competition wise that USA plays going from ushl games to top tier college programs!

This game features the Pink outlined NORTH DAKOTA STRONG hockey jerseys that are being auctioned off.

Stay healthy and I wonder if all three goalies get some ice time?? Hope to see Rodwell and Thompson.

Any uncommitted kids on us u18 to keep an eye on?? Looks like there are just a couple listed that aren't commited.

Looks like Tyler Sheehy is uncommitted.

Wow, awesome news about Cags! Looked like there could've been a couple issues after that fall. Hoping for a full and speedy recovery. Don't rush him back.

Good practice game otherwise. Shuddered seeing St Clair block that shot late. More progress for that Mark/OD/Parks line, which is good to see.

Anyone know why Chyzyk didn't dress?

Drake's incident happened right in front of us...scarey to see.

I don't think there's anything to read into it; just had to make room for Sanderson and Rodwell to get some ice time.

I know it doesn't count since it's an exhibition game, but it was fun to see Sanderson score. You could tell all the guys were pumped for him.

I don't think there's anything to read into it; just had to make room for Sanderson and Rodwell to get some ice time.

I know it doesn't count since it's an exhibition game, but it was fun to see Sanderson score. You could tell all the guys were pumped for him.

Sanderson didn't look out of place. Strong on his skates. He played well...goal was a big bonus for him.

Rodwell looked OK too. Fast and strong. Just has limited skill with the puck on his stick.

Saw Gersich and family in the concourse after the game. His brother appeared to be wearing a UND sweatshirt.

It's always interesting when recruits play against the team. Hopefully they didn't scare him off. :D

Like when Mac crushed JT Miller a couple of times a few years ago?