SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. Vermont - SATURDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

Make a donation from all of that oil money you make and buy a parking pass. I saw people taking taxis this weekend. Get your wife, girlfriend, whoever to drop you off at the front door. A bus from one of the local Bars might be good too. I know the hotel that was formally known as the Holiday INN had a bus a few years back.

unless you had a good reason there isn't one to leave with 2 minutes left in a tie game. I'm not sure you should get into this debate because not all of us get a media parking pass like you and get to park next to the arena.

unless you had a good reason there isn't one to leave with 2 minutes left in a tie game. I'm not sure you should get into this debate because not all of us get a media parking pass like you and get to park next to the arena.

I suppose you can ride to the rink with me? :bigsmile: In the past, I have parked in the outer lots and walked to the arena. I rode the bus a few years back to the parking garage and it reminded me of my Army days and being herded onto a cattle car. One plus for the women's game is you can park right next to the Arena and walk in.

Edited by Goon

just cuz u have a higher post count don't mean anything

Post count? What the ef does that have to do with anything? NOTHING. Just letting you know you are not the ultimate Sioux hockey fan. I think that honor would go to the kid from Australia. Anyone else remember him? :bigsmile:

• Upvote 1

I suppose you can ride to the rink with me? :bigsmile: In the past, I have parked in the outer lots and walked to the arena. I rode the bus a few years back to the parking garage and it reminded me of my Army days and being herded onto a cattle car. One plus for the women's game is you can park right next to the Arena and walk in.

to make it fair I'll pay you $10 just like I did in the ramp :D

To me its too simple. Watch Mark play with Parks. I know they don't want to be a one unit show, but they aren't this year. Heck, Johnson doesn't have to be with them. Put OD with them. But those two are just too good together to keep them apart.

Bringing in 30 for Thanksgiving series. Do you have a big trunk?. May as well feed us as well before the game :lol:

I think we can all agree that people who leave the game before the game is over are not Sioux fans and are only there for the over priced beer and the little donuts.

What about the fans in the bar/lounge area who probably couldn't tell you what color jerseys the Sioux are wearing?

• Upvote 2

What about the fans in the bar/lounge area who probably couldn't tell you what color jerseys the Sioux are wearing?

I've always thought...."if you aren't somewhere near the edge there is no way you can see the hockey.....ohh you're just here to be seen."