SiouxSports.com Forum

College Hockey 2013-2014 (Non-UND hockey)

Snake

Looked at Twitter and saw the many Gopher fans tweeting Buccigross mad at him. Some good stuff asking him when he is gonna propose to Gostibehere, telling him to tell Barry to quit calling them Minny, and asking if they could be any more biased. I actually wouldn't be surprised if Buccigross had a Gostibehere jersey on under his suit.

• Upvote 1

Looked at Twitter and saw the many Gopher fans tweeting Buccigross mad at him. Some good stuff asking him when he is gonna propose to Gostibehere, telling him to tell Barry to quit calling them Minny, and asking if they could be any more biased. I actually wouldn't be surprised if Buccigross had a Gostibehere jersey on under his suit.

I would think Gopher fans should be worried about the game, and not the announcer.

How did this crew of refs get the championship they have been absolutely horrible both ways. Minnesota has slowly turned things around and it just feels like they will get one early in the 3rd. I know Gostibehere is good with the puck but do these guys not see the way he runs all over at times in the d zone and puts himself out of position?