SiouxSports.com Forum

UND Graduation

SWSiouxMN

Thanks for all the kind words, but I will also be back next Fall to start work on my Masters Degree

Congrats and glad you're back next year. Really appreciated your input on this board. Grad school will be busier, but hope to see you on this board next year too!

I would like to be the first to say congrats to all my fellow student who are graduating today at UND.

I am also proud to say that I will be one of those students receiving a Bachelor's Degree today as well.

Congrats! Good job!

I would like to be the first to say congrats to all my fellow student who are graduating today at UND.

I am also proud to say that I will be one of those students receiving a Bachelor's Degree today as well.

Another congrats! In what field are you getting your Masters?

Congrats and best of luck!!!

Congrats. I had a friend graduate Summa Cum Laude up in Forks yesterday!