SiouxSports.com Forum

MafiaMan Offseason Forum Page

Blackheart

I think Oxbow and Mafia man will appreciate this one. I am in the car listening to some Ozzy and my Daughter says, who's that. I said, "Ozzy Osborne." I said, "do you like it?" Nope, she says... Whatever... A about two minutes laters she's begging me to turn it up. I also introduced her to Cinderella as well.

• Upvote 2

I think Oxbow and Mafia man will appreciate this one. I am in the car listening to some Ozzy and my Daughter says, who's that. I said, "Ozzy Osborne." I said, "do you like it?" Nope, she says... Whatever... A about two minutes laters she's begging me to turn it up. I also introduced her to Cinderella as well.

Why stop there...Poison, Firehouse, Warrant...Ratt!!! Oh the good old days...

• Upvote 1

Why stop there...Poison, Firehouse, Warrant...Ratt!!! Oh the good old days...

I would, but I don't have any of the songs on my iPod anymore. I have seen Ratt in concernt, they were pretty good.

I saw Cinderella back in the summer of 1989 in Grand Forks. They were there with BulletBoys and Winger.

PURE AWESOMENESS!

• Upvote 1

I saw Cinderella back in the summer of 1989 in Grand Forks. They were there with BulletBoys and Winger.

PURE AWESOMENESS!

I was at that concert. How about Maiden/Def Leppard at RR Fair, Kiss (Fairgrounds), David Lee Roth/Trixer (?), Slaughter, Cinderella open for Bon Jovi, Monsters of Rock in Mpls, Poison at the BSA, Ratt at Showlander (sp), Metallica/Cult, hmmm what else back in the day am I forgetting? Here's one, how about "Hollywood Trix" and "Straight Lace" at battle of the bands - those were fun. We used to head up to 'Peg and saw Crue a few times, and saw The Cult and Great White at Night Moves bar.

And Park River dances!

I was at that concert. How about Maiden/Def Leppard at RR Fair, Kiss (Fairgrounds), David Lee Roth/Trixer (?), Slaughter, Cinderella open for Bon Jovi, Monsters of Rock in Mpls, Poison at the BSA, Ratt at Showlander (sp), Metallica/Cult, hmmm what else back in the day am I forgetting? Here's one, how about "Hollywood Trix" and "Straight Lace" at battle of the bands - those were fun. We used to head up to 'Peg and saw Crue a few times, and saw The Cult and Great White at Night Moves bar.

And Park River dances!

No Keel or Black & Blue?

PURE AWESOMENESS!

I have seen Cinderella at a Monsters of Rock concert in Germany, they were very good.

Skid Row...Def Leppard...Stryper...The Scorpions...

Have seen all these bands...Skid Row was awful. Def was with 2 armed and one armed drummer. Stryper was solid. The Scorpions was so loud I was bleeding from my ears! ;)

Now it's mostly One Direction... :sad:

Alright, lets add Bang Tango, WASP, Enuff Z Nuff, Steelheart, Autograph, Junkyard and Danger Danger to the party party! Extreme is not invited.

You're NOT inviting Extreme but Warrant is already on board? C'mon!

I'll see your Enuff Z Nuff, Danger Danger, and Autograph and raise you White Lion, Hanoi Rocks, and Tora Tora. I'm throwing in Saraya and Lita Ford too, for good measure...

priiide.jpg41MG6NWA0TL.jpg