SiouxSports.com Forum

SiouxSports.com Fleece Hats

MafiaMan

The green ones are sweet too! I think I will order one.

Greens are nice...but my least favorite of the four colors I've seen so far. If you get one, that would make two, meaning I'd need four more of that embroidery scheme to make an order.

Just got your text. Still want the 3 hats. Ice Arena Man: 2 black with moniker, 1 green with moniker. Sorry for not responding sooner as you can guess what is keeping me busy this time of year. Let me know what I owe. Christmas is not a concern for me.

Green might not be possible - due to cost factors, the embroidery colors must stay the same for at least 6 hats (colors for grey and pink hats is the same so any combination of color hats is fine ). At the moment, there are 2 requests for the green hat. I have gray, black, and green versions of the hats and I would rank them in that order in terms of how they look.

Soooo...if you switch your green to grey, we're good, otherwise, I need 3 more green hat requests to get to the magic number of 6. Would have been so much easier had Port Authority just carried a kelly green hat instead of forest green...

Throw me in for another one Mafia. I'll take a green one too for a buddy of mine.

PS: Wore mine out raking leaves tonight.....Just felt a little taller....Probably because I had the Hoggsbreath shirt on too. :lol:

2 hats total or just 1 for your buddy?

current numbers:

black w/moniker (6 total): Ice Arena Man (2), Blackheart (3), siouxczech29 (1)

black with no moniker (3 total): letsSIOUXum (1), Wilbur (1), southpaw (1)

green w/moniker (2 total): Ice Arena Man (1), Goon (1)

green with no moniker (3): letsSIOUXum (1), wilbur (1), remington_270 (1)

grey w/moniker (3 total): siouxczech29 (1), YaneA (2)

pink w/moniker (3 total): YaneA (3)

We are good-to-go with black hats and grey/pink hats in terms of numbers. I need one more green one to make those happen. Those of you on the 2nd order list, please review and make sure the information I have posted here is accurate. Thank you.

New fleece lid spotted early this am in Blaine...my daughter wore it for her soccer game. She wouldn't hold the "Fire Muss" sign though. ;)

Now wait a second. She's an amateur athlete. Got to be some kind of penalty for displaying the website as part of her game uniform. Somebody call the NCAA, they're good at handling stuff like this.

I'll take a green (no moniker) and a grey (lawkota). Do you want payment now?

Really? Ice Arena Man will be happy that he gets his green hat. No payment necessary now...will PM you when hat distribution information is posted here.

The moniker adds $7.50 per hat, just an FYI.

Updated totals to follow shortly.

current numbers as of 10:30 am 10/8/13: 22 hats total

black w/moniker (6 total): Ice Arena Man (2), Blackheart (3), siouxczech29 (1)

black with no moniker (3 total): letsSIOUXum (1), Wilbur (1), southpaw (1)

green w/moniker (2 total): Ice Arena Man (1), Goon (1)

green with no moniker (4): letsSIOUXum (1), wilbur (1), remington_270 (1), lawkota

grey w/moniker (4 total): siouxczech29 (1), YaneA (2), lawkota (1)

pink w/moniker (3 total): YaneA (3)

I recommend the Hoggsbreath hats, the purple are sharp as well as the Grey. I wore my hat in the rain duck hunting and they're warm. The names on the back are a nice touch as well.

Fixed your spelling of Hoggsbreath... :) Yes, that's how it's listed on the t-shirts and the bar sign...

The grey hat with the green IceHogg might be my favorite of the bunch...that's one sharp looking pig!