SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs MICHIGAN TECH - Saturday Game 2

AZSIOUX

If I'm Tech I'm upset.....right call....but still pissed.

Yea, but we've been on the other side of that kind of call far too many times. Nice to see it go our way for one.

My god they called that?! Lol fn horse !@#$

Really? Parks definitely hooked him. Maybe it's because I watch so much NHL and they actually call the obstruction/hooking penalties the way they should, but that looked very clearly like a hook to me.

Yea, but we've been on the other side of that kind of call far too many times. Nice to see it go our way for one.

Really? Parks definitely hooked him. Maybe it's because I watch so much NHL and they actually call the obstruction/hooking penalties the way they should, but that looked very clearly like a hook to me.

Yeah it should have been called. Parks fault but wasnt that bad after it was slowed down. That's why parks got in his face. Went down easy

Absolutely. I really want to win tonight, but I want it to be a clean win. That was clearly a goal. Officials should have to sleep in their skates tonight for that missed call.

This is disgusting yet again......How do they miss that Tech goal? Cripes.....look at it......If this game turns into a one goal UND victory.....thats absolute crap.