SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota vs. Michigan Tech - Best 2 of 3 - Ticket to the X

AZSIOUX

The replay looked like the defensemen got a little wood on it, so that one wasn't really Grimaldi's fault. Though goodness knows there'd be no debate for ROY if even have of his oh-so-close opportunities went in!

maybe the oh-so-closes will all go in the next four weekends. ifso, well win every game by 5 goals :D

Did any of you read the article Schlossman reported on from Houghton? I think UND is going to get some game from them. We need to squash Tech Friday, leave little doubt.

Tech is 8-8-1 since getting worked by UND in their barn...glad they "fixed" their issues since that series!

The replay looked like the defensemen got a little wood on it, so that one wasn't really Grimaldi's fault. Though goodness knows there'd be no debate for ROY if even half of his oh-so-close opportunities went in!

I think he should have about 23 goals from the amount of posts he's hit. If I remember right the first shot he took this season hit the posts

Tech is 8-8-1 since getting worked by UND in their barn...glad they "fixed" their issues since that series!

UND is 9-4-5... Last time I checked 9-4-5 is greater than 8-8-.

Edited by Goon

not by any stretch of the imagination have we had a horrible feb/early march. but looking back some teams had horrendus play down the stretch and have gone on to win it all. BC was 5-6-1 heading into the HE tournament in 2008 and went on to steamroll their way to a NC and Duluth was 3-4-2 heading into the WCHA playoffs two years ago.

Did any of you read the article Schlossman reported on from Houghton? I think UND is going to get some game from them. We need to squash Tech Friday, leave little doubt.

Agreed. Take away the hope and bury their goalie in rubber.

Whats it going to take for Rocco to bury some of his chances? Love the kid to death. Best player on the ice in a lot of games, and makes whatever line he's on UND's best scoring unit. If he had that finishers touch he'd lead the team in goals this year.

PS: Guess thats why he didn't make the all rookie team of a noted journalist in the WCHA.

Couldn't agree more man! So frustrating to see him hit post after post after post.