SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs SUU 3/9

SWSiouxMN

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good win, but more important is the prognosis for Anderson. If he's out for the next game, this win may turn out to be pyrrhic.

I saw Aaron walking around pretty good after the game. I think he was sat more for precautionary reasons ...but who knows? Good thing is there's a few days for recovery before the tourney.

I saw Aaron walking around pretty good after the game. I think he was sat more for precautionary reasons ...but who knows? Good thing is there's a few days for recovery before the tourney.

My concern is that Wayne Nelson tweeted something about him experiencing dizziness. Given how long Brekke was out after his concussion, I'm a little worried (not that we know whether Anderson actually suffered a concussion).

I hope you are right on that one.

Webb was a superstar today and he really picked up the slack. Schuler played a lot more than he thought and responded well. Wilmer brought a ton of great energy.

Now we wait to see who we play. It could be SUU again in the quarters.

Right now

MSU 38

Sac St 28

Half.

One of the worst officiated games I've seen in a while and that was both ways, not just against UND. I'm guessing that contributed to the sloppiness of the game, they players had no clue what they were and weren't going to get away with. I'm guessing/hoping there was not much benefit to Anderson coming back and playing, the 3 seed was locked up. He looked to be moving around fine at the game. Decent crowd, not much for students, but with spring break, not a big surprise.

One of the worst officiated games I've seen in a while and that was both ways, not just against UND. I'm guessing that contributed to the sloppiness of the game, they players had no clue what they were and weren't going to get away with. I'm guessing/hoping there was not much benefit to Anderson coming back and playing, the 3 seed was locked up. He looked to be moving around fine at the game. Decent crowd, not much for students, but with spring break, not a big surprise.

Agree, why are these officials even carrying a whistle around their necks. It was a football game at both ends and equally called poorly at both ends. It was great having Schuler back on the court and even still not 100% played a great game with 16 points after not playing for 4 weeks. We need everyone if we expect to win the tournament next week.