SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs SUU 3/9

SWSiouxMN

UND will be honoring their 4 senior players (Wilmer, Archer, Allard, Stockdale) on Saturday as they take on SUU. While UND cannot improve on their position in the tournament, they can get to 12 wins, get a winning record at home in conference, and get to .500 overall.

SUU is coming in desperate for a win. After sitting in conference 8-5, they have lost 6 in a row and a loss against UND could put them out of the tournament. This could also be a quarterfinal matchup as well next week in the Big Sky.

Lets take care of business and end the regular season on a high note.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting above .500 important for CIT bid if they do not make it to the dance.

Wondered about that this week, would they really take us if we somehow got to 17-16 and got into the Big Sky title game? Would be nice to get into some post-season and make a little run.

As for tomorrow, I expect 1 of the seniors to play a great game and Huff goes off again on SUU. UND decides not to mess around and wins by 15.

The other games

Sac State @ MSU

NAU @ MONT

EWU @ WEBER

PSU @ ISU

I think MSU, MONT, WEBER and ISU get wins. Setting up this Big Sky bracket next week

#1 Montana

BYE

#4 Montana State

#5 UNC

#3 North Dakota

#6 SUU

#2 Weber

#7 NAU

Wondered about that this week, would they really take us if we somehow got to 17-16 and got into the Big Sky title game? Would be nice to get into some post-season and make a little run.

Coach Jones talked about that in his weekly press conference. I would think that they would have a chance, plus they have played well in the two previous appareances. It is senior day for UND B-Ball I hope they have a great crowd for the team.