SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs SUU 3/9

SWSiouxMN

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we can keep the good ball movement going and just hit the open shots, we will be fine. Webb has really stepped up in the 1st half and Wilmer is really battling for every rebound.

Webb is 3 steals away from tying the all time record and 4 from breaking it

I'm just listening off-and-on to the radio broadcast on the UND app. For anyone watching, are the guys playing as sloppy as it sounds to me? Is SUU playing pretty good/bad? Is it just an evenly played game? From what I have heard UND isn't shooting or rebounding very well. And I have heard a handful of bad turnovers. Maybe I'm just catching all the bad play when I check in.

I'm just listening off-and-on to the radio broadcast on the UND app. For anyone watching, are the guys playing as sloppy as it sounds to me? Is SUU playing pretty good/bad? Is it just an evenly played game? From what I have heard UND isn't shooting or rebounding very well. And I have heard a handful of bad turnovers. Maybe I'm just catching all the bad play when I check in.

UND isn't playing bad, just can't bury a bucket. The defense has been excellent though. It has been an extremely physical game so far. Webb has been very solid and Schuler has just been amazing.