SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ MANKATO - Friday

AZSIOUX

Why all the hate being heaped on the Beavers? All I remember is lots of home and away series that had great hockey and pretty decent fans. They are a TINY school with an elite hockey program that I think the Sioux program and fans respect. And likewise.

Why all the hate being heaped on the Beavers?

It's tongue-in-cheek humor. Some folks on this board were irate over UND's tie on Senior Night figuring Minnesota would go St Thomas Academy on the Beavers this weekend. I don't know where those posters are tonight...

Why all the hate being heaped on the Beavers? All I remember is lots of home and away series that had great hockey and pretty decent fans. They are a TINY school with an elite hockey program that I think the Sioux program and fans respect. And likewise.

Just friendly jabs at those who thought UND put in the worst performance in team history in that tie Saturday night.

Am I just imagining it being 3-3 with 10:30 left then?

Am I just imagining it being 3-3 with 10:30 left then?

Am I just imagining it beinIg 3-3 with 10:30 left then?

My bad. Watching scores and the Inglorious Bastards at the same time!

Just friendly jabs at those who thought UND put in the worst performance in team history in that tie Saturday night.

Wilbur, you and I have both been around long enough to know that there is no room for common sense and level-headedness on SiouxSports.com.

• Upvote 1