SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ MANKATO - Friday

AZSIOUX

Crap,I hope mine has only been charged twice. First time I clicked on the Makato/Sioux feed and got the Duluth feed. I could not purchase the Mankato/Sioux feed because it said I already bought it. So I went on a different comouter and a different login (same card) and bought the Mankato/Sioux feed. I just now am getting the feed (at least I hope so, intermission BS, right?)

Oh, when trying to buy the new feed on the 3rd computer I kept getting the 500 error so I hope I was only charged twice (one for Duluth and once for Sioux (not that that is right either,I clearly clicked on the Mankato Sioux game the first time too......

It is not my first rodeo (cow reference). If they would look at my account they would find that I have purchased quite a few games. Yes I have had trouble, and it was never my fault (since I first got octo and such installed). There have been other issues on their end and this is just another example. :(

let me guess, when you email them for "support", it is please install these programs and run a test to make sure that it is working. Then, you will have no problem watching our broadcast. or something to that effect.