SiouxSports.com Forum

Coaching Change

SIOUXELEVENS

I'm assuming you mean Epping = North Dakota Hoosiers...but they weren't quite Hickory High.

I'm not from there...but my high school also lost to Hillsboro in the state B boys basketball championship game.

EDIT: Actually, my high school lost to Larimore in the 1978 title game and lost to Hillsboro in I believe the 1st round of the 1982 tournament.

Good memories! Grew up going to Class B tournament....Born in Hillsboro, lived in Litchville, and Linton before moving to Bismarck in 5th Grade. My father taught and then got into school administration until we moved to Bismarck.

I was 11 in 1977 when The Epic Hillsboro vs. Epping game went down. Even though I was now living in a Class A town, my parents still wrote me an excuse to get out of school and/or I went and would work for free pop and hot dogs running the stats from the floor up to the press box at the quarter breaks. Of course everyone in town fell in love with Epping and my friends were all pretty confident Epping would win so I took them for some pretty serious cash!($1 at a time). I remember Hillsboro controlling the game for the most part until going into their vaunted, hated 4 corner offense that usually meant it was game over but somehow Epping rallied and got back into the game and it was really up for grabs until the end. The crowd in their was incredible.

I remember a couple years later and my parents would usually be gone during the Class B tourney for my dad's business meetings so my Grandma would come and stay with us and my friends from Linton would come up and stay with me and during years they were not in the tourney, Hillsboro coach Eddie Beyer and Dr. Gibson would pick us up and shuttle us to all the games. I remember in 1979 being impressionable 7th graders and us thinking their was no way Halliday could lose with their run and gun offense. On the way to the game, Coach Beyer confidently bet us all a coke that Sargent Central the slow, plodding, eastern team would take them down....and they did. On the way home we asked him how he was so sure and he told us he was staying at the same hotel as Halliday was and that their team was whooping it up pretty good on Friday night/Saturday morning and looked to be in pretty tough shape when he saw them at breakfast. :huh:

Coach Beyer told my friend Pete that he thought Hillsboro would have a pretty strong team in 1984(our graduation year) and asked how Linton would be. He bet Pete a coke on this possible future matchup and sure enough they met up in the semi-finals in 1984 on Linton's way to the state title....after the game Coach Beyer went into the locker room and congratulated the Linton team and wished them luck in the Championship, told Dennis Beck(the protypical 5-9 power forward he had never seen anything like him) and shook hands with Coach Carr and then turned and handed Pete a Coke. :lol:

Love the Class B tourney, still a pretty good event, but not like it used to be before consolidation and big town private schools came along.

Now that Eades is gone, none of our "true"coaching staff have won a national title as player or coach (I know Goerhing has one, but is he even paid?)...this is highly unusual for a program of our caliber.

Go around the horn...

Minnesota check

Omaha check

SCSU check

Denver check

UMD check

Wisconsin check

Winning is an attitude and a swagger. No rings in the locker room with the exception of the 30 year old goalie coach is not cool

They haven't won the big dance but they have been highly competitive (except for the past 2-3 weeks) and very fun to watch. Just be glad that our home town has a highly competitve team to root for...that we can be proud of. Don't get greedy.

Coach Beyer told my friend Pete that he thought Hillsboro would have a pretty strong team in 1984(our graduation year) and asked how Linton would be. He bet Pete a coke on this possible future matchup and sure enough they met up in the semi-finals in 1984 on Linton's way to the state title....after the game Coach Beyer went into the locker room and congratulated the Linton team and wished them luck in the Championship, told Dennis Beck(the protypical 5-9 power forward he had never seen anything like him) and shook hands with Coach Carr and then turned and handed Pete a Coke. :lol:

Love the Class B tourney, still a pretty good event, but not like it used to be before consolidation and big town private schools came along.

I knew Bobby Franklin back in the day. Very good BB player for Linton, but better pianist!

True story, I was a freshman in high school the year of the Epping-Hillsboro game. Our english teacher was from Hillsboro. Monday after tournament bonus question on english test, "Who is the best Class B basketball team in North Dakota?" Everyone in the class answered Epping.(Except the teachers pet) We all got it wrong. A student uprising ensued! :lol:

True story, I was a freshman in high school the year of the Epping-Hillsboro game. Our english teacher was from Hillsboro. Monday after tournament bonus question on english test, "Who is the best Class B basketball team in North Dakota?" Everyone in the class answered Epping.(Except the teachers pet) We all got it wrong. A student uprising ensued! :lol:

So is Epping close to the Red Mike Golf Course?

Groan. Had Newburg beaten Linton in either the 1984 or 1985 title games, I have no doubt my high school would have won the whole thing in 1986. :sad:

Groan. Had Newburg beaten Linton in either the 1984 or 1985 title games, I have no doubt my high school would have won the whole thing in 1986. :sad:

We had a chance in '86 to win it all but played a very poor game in round one.

Classic - you have yet to hear anything good about him from any of the players or parents. Then in your next breath you say it blows your mind when parents blame a coach when their kid isn't very good and gets cut or doesn't play.

You, my friend, are a gem!

I'm not talking about those moms and dads whose kids are all stars at life when I say I haven't heard anything good about Bina. I'm talking about the parents that played at a high level and know a terrible coach when they see one. It's one thing if the jv and 4th line kids' parents are complaining about the coach but in this situation it's every parent from the 1st line of varsity to the 4th line of jv.

The fact that you can't notice the difference gives me serious concerns for your intelligence.

Oak Grove Grovers? Steele-Dawson Pirates? Langdon Cardinals? Hmnnn...I can't remember the other first-round loss team from that year.

The only one you are missing...Carrington. We took care of Oak Grove and Langdon after that.

The only one you are missing...Carrington. We took care of Oak Grove and Langdon after that.

I actually knew Carrington was in that tournament...just thought that they won their opening game and then lost to Newburg and then lost to Watford City in the 3rd place ame. Your post reminded me that I was actually in the stands for the Carringon vs Langdon 5th place game.

Now I'm left to figure out who wound up 4th... ???

I actually knew Carrington was in that tournament...just thought that they won their opening game and then lost to Newburg and then lost to Watford City in the 3rd place ame. Your post reminded me that I was actually in the stands for the Carringon vs Langdon 5th place game.

Now I'm left to figure out who wound up 4th... ???

Belfield I think?

Belfield I think?

Past State Championships - Class B, Class C and Consolidated League (1922-1950)

CHAMPION = BOLDED

Consolidated League

Teams played for the first four places from 1922 to 1932. After that time they played for the top six places.

1922: Hebron, Balfour, Erik, York

1923: Hazen, Leonard, York, Coleharbor

1924: Oberon, Plaza, Cathay, Regent

1925: Baldwin, Carson, Balfour, Oberon

1926: Leonard, Colgan, Balfour, Halliday

1927: Deering, Baldwin, Flasher, Halliday

1928: Lankin, Baldwin, Hazen, Elgin

1929: Lankin, Svea, Gardner, Deering

1930: Lankin, Killdeer, Arthur, Ft. Yates

1931: Lankin, Dodge, Coleharbor, Selfridge

1932: Munich, Hamlet, Tuttle, Grandin

1933: Lankin, Eckelson, Lehr, Ft. Yates, Grandin, Brinsmade

1934: Grandin, Nome, Hannah, Thain, Medina, Zahl

1935: Grand Prairie, Grandin, Goodrich, Van Hook, Ft. Yates, Hannah

1936: Eldridge, Tokio, Arthur, Kindred, Munich, Zahl

1937: Tokio, Des Lacs, Grand Prairie, Amenia, Courtney, Lehr

1938: Grand Prairie, Des Lacs, Sanish, Lankin, Ft. Yates, Amenia

1939: Munich, Ayr, Streeter, Balfour, Kloten, Dunn Center

1940: Eldridge, Arthur, Munich, Gladstone, Leonard, Lankin

1941: Sharon, Eldridge, West Fargo, Alsen, Gladstone, Marion

1942: Luverne, Davenport, Hensel, Max, Gladstone, Calvin

1943: Arthur, Des Lacs, Sharon, Marion, Dawson, Hague

1944: West Fargo, Makoti, Amenia, Tappen, Calvin, Wimbledon

1945: Fingal, Bowdon, Makoti, Hague, Willow City, Dazey

1946: Sharon, Rogers, Karlsruhe, Robinson, Leonard, Westhope

1947: Arthur, Churches Ferry, Des Lacs, Fingal, Luverne, Bowdon

1948: Noltimier, Churches Ferry, Buxton, Robinson, Newburg, Rogers

1949: Churches Ferry, Sharon, Fullerton, Amenia, Robinson, Makoti

1950: Hope, Amenia, Makoti, Webster, Sykeston, Wimbledon

Class C (1948-1963)

*Note - 7th & 8th Place games were not played in these State Tournaments

1948: Carpio, Alexander, Cathay, Zap, Aneta, Starkweather, Sheldon, Scranton

1949: Alexander, Marion, Columbus, St. John, Zap, Sheldon, Reeder, Petersburg

1950: Columbus, Westhope, Aneta, Grenora, Kensal, Scranton, Kindred, Zap

1951: Wildrose, Litchville, Bowden, Zap, Kensal, Arthur, Edinburg, Upham

1952: Butte, Bowden, Arnegard, Lawton, Ft. Totten, Arthur, South Heart, Jud

1953: Willow City, Kindred, Bowden, Powers Lake, Page, Ft. Totten, Edinburg, Rhame

1954: Westhope, Osnabrock, Hope, Powers Lake, Oriska, Esmond, Zap, Leonard

1955: Osnabrock, Max, Hope, Gackle, Rock Lake, Westhope, Litchville, South Heart

1956: Willow City, Sheyenne, Flaxton, Osnabrock, Aneta, Rogers, Abercrombie, Golden Valley

1957: Alsen, Taylor, Ft. Totten, Nome, Arthur, Oriska, Portal, Tolley

1958: Alsen, Fullerton, Tower City, Tuttle, Reeder, McGregor, Berthold, Ft. Totten

1959: Plaza, Souris, Ft. Totten, Buffalo, Mandaree, Linton St. Anthony's, Osnabrock, Nome

1960: Crary, Plaza, Tower City, Oriska, Rhame, Arthur, Gardner, Newburg

1961: Arnegard, Crary, Kloten, Oriska, Munich, Haynes, Butte, Fullerton

1962: Makoti, Crary, Regan, Bergen, Tower City, Kloten, Mandaree, Clyde

1963: Mapleton, Sharon, Butte, Flaxton, North Central Rogers, Oriska, Fordville, Mandaree

Class B (1933-2010)

*Note - 7th & 8th Place games were played in state tournaments from 1938-1950 and continuously since 1983

1933: Fairmount, Cando, Grafton, Mohall, Maddock-Benson County, New Salem, Carson, Max

1934: Grafton, Svea, Hettinger, Larimore, Minot Model, Sentinel Butte, Portal, Linton

1935: Aneta, Minot Model, Williston, Maddock-Benson County, Walsh County-Park River, Reeder, Linton, Taylor

1936: Lakota, Maddock-Benson County, Northwood, Mott, Minot Model, Lansford, Washburn, Taylor

1937: Grafton, Underwood, Lansford, Enderlin, Fairmount, Taylor, Minot St. Leo's, Carson

1938: Minot St. Leo's, Stanley, Lakota, Bismarck St. Mary's, Enderlin, Beulah, Fairmount, Bowman

1939: Minot St. Leo's, Larimore, Fessenden, Langdon, Powers Lake, New Leipzig, Bismarck St. Mary's, New Salem

1940: Rugby, Mayville, Underwood, Langdon, Kenmare, Sanborn, Bismarck St. Mary's, Bowman

1941: Rugby, Bismarck St. Mary's, Underwood, Cavalier, Oberon, Mohall, Mayville, Mott

1942: Lakota, Elbowoods, Fargo Sacred Heart, Alamo, Minot St. Leo's, Assumption Abbey, New England, Maddock-Benson County

1943: Minot St. Leo's, Bismarck St. Mary's, Hoople, Lansford, Maddock-Benson County, Hettinger, Havana, Ashley

1944: Mayville, Kenmare, New Salem, Pembina, Harvey, Minot Model, Elbowoods, Mott

1945: Ellendale, Elbowoods, Hannah, Mayville, Kenmare, Killdeer, Rugby, Hettinger

1946: Mayville, Ellendale, Elbowoods, Kenmare, Hettinger, Hoople, Beach, Rugby

1947: Minot Model, New Salem, Kenmare, Larimore, Fessenden, Watford City (only six teams this year)

1948: Minot Model, Rugby, Lisbon, Linton, Rolla, Larimore, Mayville, Elbowoods

1949: Lisbon, Fargo Oak Grove, New Salem, Beulah, Fessenden, Minot Model, Hoople, Larimore

1950: Minot Model, Kenmare, Linton, Northwood, Hoople, Lisbon, Rugby, Elgin

1951: Lisbon, Rugby, Elbowoods, Enderlin, Columbus, Beulah, Hettinger, Langdon

1952: Minot Model, Rugby, Lisbon, Kenmare, Beach, Beulah, Minot Model, Hankinson

1953: Minot Model, Garrison, West fargo, Harvey Rugby, Lisbon, Killdeer, Beach

1954: Leeds, Fargo Oak Grove, Beach, Ashley, Sherwood, Cando, New Town, Casselton

1955: Casselton, Sherwood, McVille, Ft. Yates, Lansford, Pembina, Ashley, Portland

1956: Ft. Yates, St. Thomas, Devils Lake St Mary's, Ashley, Lansford, Hunter, Enderlin, Washburn

1957: Hettinger, Ft. Yates, Underwood, Minot Model, St. Thomas, Harvey, Kulm, Fargo Oak Grove

1958: Kulm, Underwood, Beach, Bottineau, Hettinger, Ellendale, Carrington, Minot Model

1959: Bottineau, Lansford, Carrington, Beach, Ellendale, Enderlin, Ft. Yates, Anamoose

1960: Rolla, Bottineau, Lansford, Forman, Ft. Yates, Ellendale, Max, Hazelton

1961: Mott, Hazelton, New Town, Kenmare, Portland, New Rockford, Edgeley, Rock Lake

1962: Mott, New England St. Mary's, Drayton, Glenburn, Carrington, New Town, Kindred, Hillsboro

1963: Kenmare, New Town, Ft. Yates, New Rockford, Beach, Lidgerwood, Cooperstown, Maddock-Benson County

1964: Ft. Yates, Kenmare, Maddock-Benson County, Forman, Halliday, Drayton, Finley, Linton

1965: Kenmare, Maddock-Benson County, New England St. Mary's, Valley City St. Catherine's, Osnabrock, Linton, Parshall, Casselton

1966: Kenmare, Milnor, Langdon, Fessenden, Cooperstown, New England St. Mary's, Linton, Parshall

1967: Ellendale, Kenmare, Langdon, Halliday, New England St. Mary's, Northwood, Lehr, Crary

1968: Casselton, Wolford, Hillsboro, New England St. Mary's, Underwood, Langdon, Wolford, McHenry

1969: Fargo Oak Grove, Hebron, Wolford, New Town, Northwood, Edmore, Jud, Berthold

1970: New England St. Mary's, Belcourt, Columbus, Oakes, Northwood, Beulah, Jud, Munich

1971: Wyndmere, New England St. Mary's, Mohall, Parshall, Belcourt, New Rockford, Ashley, Hillsboro

1972: Mayville-Portland, Berthold, Oakes, Mohall, Dunseith, New Leipzig, Fessenden, Ashley

1973: Hillsboro, Parshall, Fairmount, Rolette, Richardton, Michigan, Glenburn, Edgeley

1974: Hillsboro, Minot, Max, Zeeland, Richardton, Mohall, McClusky, Kindred

1975: Parshall, Larimore, Mott, Drayton, Lehr, Lakota, Mohall, Fullerton

1976: LaMoure, New Town, Lakota, Garrison, Mott, Minnewauken, Robinson, Rolla

1977: Hillsboro, Epping, Wing, Minnewauken, Munich, Turtle Lake-Mercer, Enderlin, South Heart

1978: Larimore, Belfield, New Town, Wing, Sargent Central, Valley (Hoople), New Rockford, Des Lacs-Burlington

1979: Sargent Central, Halliday, Berthold, Linton, Larimore, Cando, Mott, Karlsruhe

1980: New Town, Berthold, Linton, Hillsboro, Oakes, Edmore, Glenfield-Sutton, Belfield

1981: Hillsboro, Edmore, Glenfield-Sutton-McHenry, Westhope, New Town, Medina, Milnor, Bowman

1982: Divide County, Edmore, McVille, Steele, Fairmount, Des Lacs-Burlington, Ceter, Anamoose

1983: Hettinger, Mayville-Portland, Grenora, Munich, Kindred, Steele, Surrey, Towner

1984: Linton, Newburg, Hillsboro, Glen Ullin, Towner, Lankin-Adams, Beulah, Kindred

1985: Linton, Newburg, Hazen, Karlsruhe, Ellendale, Tolna, Langdon, New England

1986: Newburg, Belfield, Watford City, Hillsboro, Carrington, Langdon, Fargo Oak Grove, Steele-Dawson

1987: Mayville-Portland, Linton, Page, Leeds, Glen Ullin, Dunseith, Divide County, Starkweather

1988: Edinburg, Divide County, Glen Ullin, Hankinson, Carrington, Kenmare-Donnybrook, Hillsboro, Strasburg

1989: Bisbee-Egeland, Newburg, Hillsboro, Beulah, Standing Rock, Cass Valley North, Edgeley, Warwick

1990: Edgeley, Dunseith, Cavalier, Northwood, Ray, Reeder, Minnewauken, Enderlin

1991: Watford City, Munich, Central Cass, Steele-Dawson, Leeds, Westhope-Souris, Litchville, Reeder

1992: Munich, Leeds-Wolford, Hillsboro, Napoleon, Watford City, LaMoure, Des Lacs-Burlington, Elgin

1993: Central Valley, Des Lacs-Burlington, Bottineau, Leeds-Wolford, Sargent Central, Gackle-Streeter, Garrison, Standing Rock

1994: Bishop Ryan, Dakota Prairie (Tolna), Dunseith, Halliday, Hettinger, St. Thomas-Valley, Linton, Oakes

1995: Carrington, Grenora, Halliday, MPCG, Oakes, L-M-M, Rhame, Munich

1996: MPCG, Beulah, Langdon, New England, Shiloh Christian, Enderlin, Glenburn, Warwick

1997: MPCG, Glenburn, Beulah, Central Cass, Leeds-Wolford, New England/Regent, L-M-M, Rugby

1998: Standing Rock, Leeds, MPCG, Des Lacs-Burlington, Beulah, Lisbon, Bottineau, Shiloh Christian

1999: Leeds, Dickinson Trinity, Bishop Ryan, Center, Lisbon, L-M-M, Hillsboro, Mandaree

2000: Fargo Oak Grove, Bishop Ryan, Center, Sheyenne/Minnewauken, Scranton, Park River, L-M-M, Watford City

2001: North Border, Cando, Dickinson Trinity, Surrey, W-T-P-R, Williston Trinity Christian, Fargo Oak Grove, Wilton

2002: MPCG, Berthold, Strasburg, Wells County, Dickinson Trinity, Kindred, Mandaree, Standing Rock

2003: MPCG, Dickinson Trinity, Shiloh Christian, Westhope-Newburg, Linton, New Rockford, Williston Trinity Christian, Kindred

2004: Dickinson Trinity, Milnor, Linton, Cavalier, New Rockford, Trenton, Bishop Ryan, Shiloh Christian

2005: New Rockford-Sheyenne, Bottineau, Dickinson Trinity, MPCG, Linton, Flasher, Divide County , Central Cass

2006: Dickinson Trinity, MPCG, Four Winds, Shiloh Christian, Bishop Ryan, P-B-K, Parshall, Richland

2007: Parshall, Dickinson Trinity, North Border, Bishop Ryan, Four Winds, Hankinson, Shiloh Christian, Barnes County North

2008: Grafton, Turtle Lake-Mercer, LaMoure, Watford City, Four Winds, Mott-Regent, Bishop Ryan, Lisbon

2009: Linton, Dakota Prairie, Turtle Lake-Mercer, North Sargent, Watford City, Bowman County, North Star, Berthold

2010: Carrington, Berthold, Cavalier, Kidder County, Mandaree, Fargo Oak Grove, Beulah, Shiloh Christian

2011: North Star, Grafton, New Town, Dickinson Trinity, Fargo Oak Grove, Bishop Ryan, Linton-HMB, Standing Rock

2012: Beulah, North Star, Shiloh Christian, Berthold, Grafton, Central Cass, Linton-HMB, Divide County

Should find your info here!

I'm not talking about those moms and dads whose kids are all stars at life when I say I haven't heard anything good about Bina. I'm talking about the parents that played at a high level and know a terrible coach when they see one. It's one thing if the jv and 4th line kids' parents are complaining about the coach but in this situation it's every parent from the 1st line of varsity to the 4th line of jv.

The fact that you can't notice the difference gives me serious concerns for your intelligence.

Who on Central's team parents played past high school? What are their complaints?

Past State Championships - Class B, Class C and Consolidated League (1922-1950)

CHAMPION = BOLDED

Consolidated League

Teams played for the first four places from 1922 to 1932. After that time they played for the top six places.

1922: Hebron, Balfour, Erik, York

1923: Hazen, Leonard, York, Coleharbor

1924: Oberon, Plaza, Cathay, Regent

1925: Baldwin, Carson, Balfour, Oberon

1926: Leonard, Colgan, Balfour, Halliday

1927: Deering, Baldwin, Flasher, Halliday

1928: Lankin, Baldwin, Hazen, Elgin

1929: Lankin, Svea, Gardner, Deering

1930: Lankin, Killdeer, Arthur, Ft. Yates

1931: Lankin, Dodge, Coleharbor, Selfridge

1932: Munich, Hamlet, Tuttle, Grandin

1933: Lankin, Eckelson, Lehr, Ft. Yates, Grandin, Brinsmade

1934: Grandin, Nome, Hannah, Thain, Medina, Zahl

1935: Grand Prairie, Grandin, Goodrich, Van Hook, Ft. Yates, Hannah

1936: Eldridge, Tokio, Arthur, Kindred, Munich, Zahl

1937: Tokio, Des Lacs, Grand Prairie, Amenia, Courtney, Lehr

1938: Grand Prairie, Des Lacs, Sanish, Lankin, Ft. Yates, Amenia

1939: Munich, Ayr, Streeter, Balfour, Kloten, Dunn Center

1940: Eldridge, Arthur, Munich, Gladstone, Leonard, Lankin

1941: Sharon, Eldridge, West Fargo, Alsen, Gladstone, Marion

1942: Luverne, Davenport, Hensel, Max, Gladstone, Calvin

1943: Arthur, Des Lacs, Sharon, Marion, Dawson, Hague

1944: West Fargo, Makoti, Amenia, Tappen, Calvin, Wimbledon

1945: Fingal, Bowdon, Makoti, Hague, Willow City, Dazey

1946: Sharon, Rogers, Karlsruhe, Robinson, Leonard, Westhope

1947: Arthur, Churches Ferry, Des Lacs, Fingal, Luverne, Bowdon

1948: Noltimier, Churches Ferry, Buxton, Robinson, Newburg, Rogers

1949: Churches Ferry, Sharon, Fullerton, Amenia, Robinson, Makoti

1950: Hope, Amenia, Makoti, Webster, Sykeston, Wimbledon

Class C (1948-1963)

*Note - 7th & 8th Place games were not played in these State Tournaments

1948: Carpio, Alexander, Cathay, Zap, Aneta, Starkweather, Sheldon, Scranton

1949: Alexander, Marion, Columbus, St. John, Zap, Sheldon, Reeder, Petersburg

1950: Columbus, Westhope, Aneta, Grenora, Kensal, Scranton, Kindred, Zap

1951: Wildrose, Litchville, Bowden, Zap, Kensal, Arthur, Edinburg, Upham

1952: Butte, Bowden, Arnegard, Lawton, Ft. Totten, Arthur, South Heart, Jud

1953: Willow City, Kindred, Bowden, Powers Lake, Page, Ft. Totten, Edinburg, Rhame

1954: Westhope, Osnabrock, Hope, Powers Lake, Oriska, Esmond, Zap, Leonard

1955: Osnabrock, Max, Hope, Gackle, Rock Lake, Westhope, Litchville, South Heart

1956: Willow City, Sheyenne, Flaxton, Osnabrock, Aneta, Rogers, Abercrombie, Golden Valley

1957: Alsen, Taylor, Ft. Totten, Nome, Arthur, Oriska, Portal, Tolley

1958: Alsen, Fullerton, Tower City, Tuttle, Reeder, McGregor, Berthold, Ft. Totten

1959: Plaza, Souris, Ft. Totten, Buffalo, Mandaree, Linton St. Anthony's, Osnabrock, Nome

1960: Crary, Plaza, Tower City, Oriska, Rhame, Arthur, Gardner, Newburg

1961: Arnegard, Crary, Kloten, Oriska, Munich, Haynes, Butte, Fullerton

1962: Makoti, Crary, Regan, Bergen, Tower City, Kloten, Mandaree, Clyde

1963: Mapleton, Sharon, Butte, Flaxton, North Central Rogers, Oriska, Fordville, Mandaree

Class B (1933-2010)

*Note - 7th & 8th Place games were played in state tournaments from 1938-1950 and continuously since 1983

1933: Fairmount, Cando, Grafton, Mohall, Maddock-Benson County, New Salem, Carson, Max

1934: Grafton, Svea, Hettinger, Larimore, Minot Model, Sentinel Butte, Portal, Linton

1935: Aneta, Minot Model, Williston, Maddock-Benson County, Walsh County-Park River, Reeder, Linton, Taylor

1936: Lakota, Maddock-Benson County, Northwood, Mott, Minot Model, Lansford, Washburn, Taylor

1937: Grafton, Underwood, Lansford, Enderlin, Fairmount, Taylor, Minot St. Leo's, Carson

1938: Minot St. Leo's, Stanley, Lakota, Bismarck St. Mary's, Enderlin, Beulah, Fairmount, Bowman

1939: Minot St. Leo's, Larimore, Fessenden, Langdon, Powers Lake, New Leipzig, Bismarck St. Mary's, New Salem

1940: Rugby, Mayville, Underwood, Langdon, Kenmare, Sanborn, Bismarck St. Mary's, Bowman

1941: Rugby, Bismarck St. Mary's, Underwood, Cavalier, Oberon, Mohall, Mayville, Mott

1942: Lakota, Elbowoods, Fargo Sacred Heart, Alamo, Minot St. Leo's, Assumption Abbey, New England, Maddock-Benson County

1943: Minot St. Leo's, Bismarck St. Mary's, Hoople, Lansford, Maddock-Benson County, Hettinger, Havana, Ashley

1944: Mayville, Kenmare, New Salem, Pembina, Harvey, Minot Model, Elbowoods, Mott

1945: Ellendale, Elbowoods, Hannah, Mayville, Kenmare, Killdeer, Rugby, Hettinger

1946: Mayville, Ellendale, Elbowoods, Kenmare, Hettinger, Hoople, Beach, Rugby

1947: Minot Model, New Salem, Kenmare, Larimore, Fessenden, Watford City (only six teams this year)

1948: Minot Model, Rugby, Lisbon, Linton, Rolla, Larimore, Mayville, Elbowoods

1949: Lisbon, Fargo Oak Grove, New Salem, Beulah, Fessenden, Minot Model, Hoople, Larimore

1950: Minot Model, Kenmare, Linton, Northwood, Hoople, Lisbon, Rugby, Elgin

1951: Lisbon, Rugby, Elbowoods, Enderlin, Columbus, Beulah, Hettinger, Langdon

1952: Minot Model, Rugby, Lisbon, Kenmare, Beach, Beulah, Minot Model, Hankinson

1953: Minot Model, Garrison, West fargo, Harvey Rugby, Lisbon, Killdeer, Beach

1954: Leeds, Fargo Oak Grove, Beach, Ashley, Sherwood, Cando, New Town, Casselton

1955: Casselton, Sherwood, McVille, Ft. Yates, Lansford, Pembina, Ashley, Portland

1956: Ft. Yates, St. Thomas, Devils Lake St Mary's, Ashley, Lansford, Hunter, Enderlin, Washburn

1957: Hettinger, Ft. Yates, Underwood, Minot Model, St. Thomas, Harvey, Kulm, Fargo Oak Grove

1958: Kulm, Underwood, Beach, Bottineau, Hettinger, Ellendale, Carrington, Minot Model

1959: Bottineau, Lansford, Carrington, Beach, Ellendale, Enderlin, Ft. Yates, Anamoose

1960: Rolla, Bottineau, Lansford, Forman, Ft. Yates, Ellendale, Max, Hazelton

1961: Mott, Hazelton, New Town, Kenmare, Portland, New Rockford, Edgeley, Rock Lake

1962: Mott, New England St. Mary's, Drayton, Glenburn, Carrington, New Town, Kindred, Hillsboro

1963: Kenmare, New Town, Ft. Yates, New Rockford, Beach, Lidgerwood, Cooperstown, Maddock-Benson County

1964: Ft. Yates, Kenmare, Maddock-Benson County, Forman, Halliday, Drayton, Finley, Linton

1965: Kenmare, Maddock-Benson County, New England St. Mary's, Valley City St. Catherine's, Osnabrock, Linton, Parshall, Casselton

1966: Kenmare, Milnor, Langdon, Fessenden, Cooperstown, New England St. Mary's, Linton, Parshall

1967: Ellendale, Kenmare, Langdon, Halliday, New England St. Mary's, Northwood, Lehr, Crary

1968: Casselton, Wolford, Hillsboro, New England St. Mary's, Underwood, Langdon, Wolford, McHenry

1969: Fargo Oak Grove, Hebron, Wolford, New Town, Northwood, Edmore, Jud, Berthold

1970: New England St. Mary's, Belcourt, Columbus, Oakes, Northwood, Beulah, Jud, Munich

1971: Wyndmere, New England St. Mary's, Mohall, Parshall, Belcourt, New Rockford, Ashley, Hillsboro

1972: Mayville-Portland, Berthold, Oakes, Mohall, Dunseith, New Leipzig, Fessenden, Ashley

1973: Hillsboro, Parshall, Fairmount, Rolette, Richardton, Michigan, Glenburn, Edgeley

1974: Hillsboro, Minot, Max, Zeeland, Richardton, Mohall, McClusky, Kindred

1975: Parshall, Larimore, Mott, Drayton, Lehr, Lakota, Mohall, Fullerton

1976: LaMoure, New Town, Lakota, Garrison, Mott, Minnewauken, Robinson, Rolla

1977: Hillsboro, Epping, Wing, Minnewauken, Munich, Turtle Lake-Mercer, Enderlin, South Heart

1978: Larimore, Belfield, New Town, Wing, Sargent Central, Valley (Hoople), New Rockford, Des Lacs-Burlington

1979: Sargent Central, Halliday, Berthold, Linton, Larimore, Cando, Mott, Karlsruhe

1980: New Town, Berthold, Linton, Hillsboro, Oakes, Edmore, Glenfield-Sutton, Belfield

1981: Hillsboro, Edmore, Glenfield-Sutton-McHenry, Westhope, New Town, Medina, Milnor, Bowman

1982: Divide County, Edmore, McVille, Steele, Fairmount, Des Lacs-Burlington, Ceter, Anamoose

1983: Hettinger, Mayville-Portland, Grenora, Munich, Kindred, Steele, Surrey, Towner

1984: Linton, Newburg, Hillsboro, Glen Ullin, Towner, Lankin-Adams, Beulah, Kindred

1985: Linton, Newburg, Hazen, Karlsruhe, Ellendale, Tolna, Langdon, New England

1986: Newburg, Belfield, Watford City, Hillsboro, Carrington, Langdon, Fargo Oak Grove, Steele-Dawson

1987: Mayville-Portland, Linton, Page, Leeds, Glen Ullin, Dunseith, Divide County, Starkweather

1988: Edinburg, Divide County, Glen Ullin, Hankinson, Carrington, Kenmare-Donnybrook, Hillsboro, Strasburg

1989: Bisbee-Egeland, Newburg, Hillsboro, Beulah, Standing Rock, Cass Valley North, Edgeley, Warwick

1990: Edgeley, Dunseith, Cavalier, Northwood, Ray, Reeder, Minnewauken, Enderlin

1991: Watford City, Munich, Central Cass, Steele-Dawson, Leeds, Westhope-Souris, Litchville, Reeder

1992: Munich, Leeds-Wolford, Hillsboro, Napoleon, Watford City, LaMoure, Des Lacs-Burlington, Elgin

1993: Central Valley, Des Lacs-Burlington, Bottineau, Leeds-Wolford, Sargent Central, Gackle-Streeter, Garrison, Standing Rock

1994: Bishop Ryan, Dakota Prairie (Tolna), Dunseith, Halliday, Hettinger, St. Thomas-Valley, Linton, Oakes

1995: Carrington, Grenora, Halliday, MPCG, Oakes, L-M-M, Rhame, Munich

1996: MPCG, Beulah, Langdon, New England, Shiloh Christian, Enderlin, Glenburn, Warwick

1997: MPCG, Glenburn, Beulah, Central Cass, Leeds-Wolford, New England/Regent, L-M-M, Rugby

1998: Standing Rock, Leeds, MPCG, Des Lacs-Burlington, Beulah, Lisbon, Bottineau, Shiloh Christian

1999: Leeds, Dickinson Trinity, Bishop Ryan, Center, Lisbon, L-M-M, Hillsboro, Mandaree

2000: Fargo Oak Grove, Bishop Ryan, Center, Sheyenne/Minnewauken, Scranton, Park River, L-M-M, Watford City

2001: North Border, Cando, Dickinson Trinity, Surrey, W-T-P-R, Williston Trinity Christian, Fargo Oak Grove, Wilton

2002: MPCG, Berthold, Strasburg, Wells County, Dickinson Trinity, Kindred, Mandaree, Standing Rock

2003: MPCG, Dickinson Trinity, Shiloh Christian, Westhope-Newburg, Linton, New Rockford, Williston Trinity Christian, Kindred

2004: Dickinson Trinity, Milnor, Linton, Cavalier, New Rockford, Trenton, Bishop Ryan, Shiloh Christian

2005: New Rockford-Sheyenne, Bottineau, Dickinson Trinity, MPCG, Linton, Flasher, Divide County , Central Cass

2006: Dickinson Trinity, MPCG, Four Winds, Shiloh Christian, Bishop Ryan, P-B-K, Parshall, Richland

2007: Parshall, Dickinson Trinity, North Border, Bishop Ryan, Four Winds, Hankinson, Shiloh Christian, Barnes County North

2008: Grafton, Turtle Lake-Mercer, LaMoure, Watford City, Four Winds, Mott-Regent, Bishop Ryan, Lisbon

2009: Linton, Dakota Prairie, Turtle Lake-Mercer, North Sargent, Watford City, Bowman County, North Star, Berthold

2010: Carrington, Berthold, Cavalier, Kidder County, Mandaree, Fargo Oak Grove, Beulah, Shiloh Christian

2011: North Star, Grafton, New Town, Dickinson Trinity, Fargo Oak Grove, Bishop Ryan, Linton-HMB, Standing Rock

2012: Beulah, North Star, Shiloh Christian, Berthold, Grafton, Central Cass, Linton-HMB, Divide County

Should find your info here!

Thanks for finding this. Could you post the link where it came from please.