SiouxSports.com Forum

aattn sioux fans

gfhockey

WWhich hotel at final fivd had the free bar before games??? Like a amangers meeting?

This will be first finaly five and do it in style.

Thanks!

#drunk #sioux

I can't imagine any bar at a hotel just giving away free drinks especially during the Final Five. I know it's not the Holiday Inn close to the Xcel Energy Center.

It is the Embassy Suites....free breakfast in the morning as well!

Block and a half from Alarys...jump the shuttle to the arena and you are all set.

I went into Alarys during last years Final FIve, that place was packed on St Patty's day.

Block and a half from Alarys...jump the shuttle to the arena and you are all set.

I wish I had known about that Hotel I would have alerted the group I was in. Cant beat free breakfast...

Has anyone stayed at the Embassy before? Do they have a shuttle to the Xcel? I see it is like 3/4 of a mile away from the Xcel. Is it walkable? My family and I will be there for our first (and obviously last) Final Five.

It's a very nice hotel that does run shuttles to the X. I've always seen a lot of Sioux fans stay there in the past (although I think there are probably a lot of Sioux fans at every dt St. Paul hotel that weekend). I've walked it many times though and it's not bad (I'd guess maybe 15-20 minutes??). There will be a lot of people making that walk that weekend. Looking online it appears to be booked full, but maybe something will open up as it gets closer to March.... I'd call in and get on a waiting list.

Has anyone stayed at the Embassy before? Do they have a shuttle to the Xcel? I see it is like 3/4 of a mile away from the Xcel. Is it walkable? My family and I will be there for our first (and obviously last) Final Five.

Have stayed there almost every year for the Final 5 and also the Frozen 4. The hotel offers a shuttle to and from the arena as does Alarys Bar which is about a block away. If it is nice out, it is definitely walkable as well.

Awesome. That is where I have my rooms booked. This will be my first final five and the frickin Sioux better be there.