SiouxSports.com Forum

World Junior Tournament

DMT

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finland pulls its goalie for the last 2 minutes.

Audio cuts out again. :D

Someone just went off the ice for high-sticking. Don't know which team.

Sounds like Finland is on the power play, but I can tell for sure because the audio cuts in and out.

It is a power play for Finland. Didn't hear who committed the penalty.

What a game went to BWW to watch the game on TSN!! ZP looked unbelievable out there, he drew several penalties, unfortunately the US couldn't take advantage of them. Oh well, still a good win for the US. The next games will be on NHL Center Ice, any good sports bar should have it. I'll be at BWW on Monday watching the game in GF for those are interested in joining me. :D

Probably at 10 when they open. That way when we get screwed out of the tickets and I go Turrets on them, they may be scared and give me tickets for free. Or at the very least I'll be able to make the games somehow when I get out of jail. 

well just hope that they don't sit anywhere near your seats cause if they do, they are use to it by now ;):D

What a game went to BWW to watch the game on TSN!! ZP looked unbelievable out there, he drew several penalties, unfortunately the US couldn't take advantage of them. Oh well, still a good win for the US. The next games will be on NHL Center Ice, any good sports bar should have it. I'll be at BWW on Monday watching the game in GF for those are interested in joining me. :D

But isn't that game on like at 7:30 am in to morning or dies anyone know if it is later. I remember last couple of games that were on NHL center ice were really early like 0730 or 0800 am.

The Gold Medal game will be on at 11 am CST.

I just thought of a question today. Is it not required that the tournament be on International ice sheet? Or doesn't it matter? Because obviously REA and TRF REA don't have main sheets with the bigger surface.

How about on front page of the Hurled Sports section today. Not only is Brady Murray smiling, but he is laughing! I though Swyg said Murray couldn't smile, much less laugh. :D

Watched the Finland / US game on TSN. Eaves really shortened the bench, for the entire game.

The Fins were hitting everything in site, and I would suspect that Team Canada will try to do the same thing to the us. The USA forwards took quite a beating from the Fins. Parise got a stick in the face, he was okay, but it looked to draw some blood. Given that international rules are far more strict on holding/slashing I thought there should have been a lot more penalties called on both sides.

Zach was incredible though. He threaded a needle on the assist for the 1st goal.

Montoya was awesome, was his best game of the tourny. Will be a great duel with Fleury.