SiouxSports.com Forum

College Hockey 2012/13 (non UND Hockey)

AZSIOUX

who cares a about a tweet. I just hope the goophs are ranked number one when we meet them in two weeks so I can listen through the entire broadcast about how great it is to be ranked number one in january and who is going to be joining them in pittsburgh at the frozen four..

Good night for the WCHA. Obviously not the same Tech team showed up in Detroit that got killed by UND.

I watched the two Gopher/Tech games on TV a few weeks ago and was impressed with the Huskie performance in the split. Both games were very close. Tech will be a tough out for someone in the WCHA playoffs this season.

I watched the two Gopher/Tech games on TV a few weeks ago and was impressed with the Huskie performance in the split. Both games were very close. Tech will be a tough out for someone in the WCHA playoffs this season.

I think Michigan Tech is taking small steps in the right direction. Making the Final Five last season and winning the GLI this season, maybe they make the NCAA tournament this year.

I think Michigan Tech is taking small steps in the right direction. Making the Final Five last season and winning the GLI this season, maybe they make the NCAA tournament this year.

So here is my question, is Michigan Tech better, I believe they are. However, UND beat them pretty soundly a few weeks ago... so, is the CCHA not that good this season?

That might be a stretch...but I would LOVE to see that storied program get back on its feet again.