SiouxSports.com Forum

Road Game Tickets

watchmaker49

You guys talking about tickets makes me curious as to how hard is it to get tickets at other schools? Can't be near as hard as at UND. I know alot of you have traveled to these away games and I was wondering if you ever had a hard time getting tickets. Another thing. How are ticket prices compared to UND? Stories about getting tickets, sitting, fan behaviors, etc. would be nice to hear also.

I know in Denver it isn't very hard to get tickets as long as you get tickets when they go on sale. The games against UND sell out quick, so they get pretty expensive as the series gets closer if you have to buy on stubhub. Typically section 6 (UND Section) sells for about $18 if you buy them through DU. Once the game is sold out, they sell from $30-$50 a piece. Always a fun time at Magness. UND has quite the showing.

I've never been denied tickets the day they go on sale for any of the trips I've made (Duluth, Wisconsin, Denver, Mankato, Minnesota, SCSU). Most, if not all, road games are cheaper than UND.

I really enjoy watching UND on the road. I live near the Cities and I used to "commute" to GF when I had season tickets; but once we had kids that just wasn't practical. Most of the road games are closer, actually!

Wisconsin, Omaha, and Duluth (old DECC, havent' been to new) are my favorites, in no particular order. Mankato is a fun one as well.

Really easy to get tickets here in St. Cloud for that series. Last year plenty of tickets were still available on the Thursday just before the series. I've always planned ahead and got tickets the day they went on sale for away games I attend. Never any problem doing that. This year prices for the Sioux-Huskie series are $35.

Really easy to get tickets here in St. Cloud for that series. Last year plenty of tickets were still available on the Thursday just before the series. I've always planned ahead and got tickets the day they went on sale for away games I attend. Never any problem doing that. This year prices for the Sioux-Huskie series are $35.

I am quickly getting the idea that the only ticket that is hard to get are UND home games.

Looking to get to Mankato March 8 / 9

Tickets go on sale October 1.

Is there a visitors section/ 100, 101, 200, 201, 300, 301 seem to look like the spots.

Can't wait - had tickets in 2010 but that was the blizzard that wrecked the Metrodome - game was postponed but still got a refund via Ticketmaster.

The Sioux at CC tickets went on sale this morning. Got 8 tickets each night. There are still a lot of good seats left according to the searches I was doing aftet I got my seats. Got me 8 seats each night for both the CC series and the DU series here in Colorado. Super stoked!!!! Hopefully all the suspensions will be over by then so we get to see a full team. Time to lock it down boys and get ready for the season.

How this thread has morphed was not my origional intent when I started it. But it seems to have turned into a thread that is worth the while anyhow since people are talking about away tickets and sharing info. Since it is not about selling tickets or buying them from someonewho already has tickets it seems like a thread that has a place on this board.

OK I called the Gopher ticket office. They said due to the large volume of tickets they may not sell individual tickets. They are selling 3 game ticket packages for $125, said they go on sale on Friday Sept 28th. Not sure if they include any Sioux games or not the guy wouldn't tell me a lot so just have to check back. Anyone here anything else?

OK I called the Gopher ticket office. They said due to the large volume of tickets they may not sell individual tickets. They are selling 3 game ticket packages for $125, said they go on sale on Friday Sept 28th. Not sure if they include any Sioux games or not the guy wouldn't tell me a lot so just have to check back. Anyone here anything else?

Single Game Info Here:

https://www.mygophersports.com/Online/default.asp?doWork::WScontent::loadArticle=Load&BOparam::WScontent::loadArticle::article_id=5799C906-815A-49BD-B683-9800BD2DF0B6

The 3 Game Pack you were referring to is detailed here:

https://www.mygophersports.com/Online/default.asp?doWork::WScontent::loadArticle=Load&BOparam::WScontent::loadArticle::article_id=1D197727-1042-4590-90AF-F1514924FE74&sessionlanguage=&SessionSecurity::linkName=