SiouxSports.com Forum

2012 Captains

WiSioux

Congratulation to Andrew "the animal" Macwilliam on becoming captain of our Fighting Sioux, and to Corban, Kristo and Rowney. I thought Rowney might become an assistant, I'm kinda surprised that Gleason voted as an assistant to

I would of thought Gleason before Kristo but what do I know.

For me it was a toss up between Gleason and Kristo. But I think Danny will really take his job as a team leader to heart and lead the team in scoring this season.

Big Mac is a great captain for this group. Does his job, very consistent on the back end, and a great role model for the younger guys.

Kristo will be a great leader on the ice. Gleason would've been good as well but DK will be in the line up every night.

Gleason proved last year that he should be in the lineup all the time too. I have no problem with Danny with the A just a little surprised.

For me it was a toss up between Gleason and Kristo. But I think Danny will really take his job as a team leader to heart and lead the team in scoring this season.

Big Mac is a great captain for this group. Does his job, very consistent on the back end, and a great role model for the younger guys.

Well put.