SiouxSports.com Forum

2014 Recruiting

UND Fan

I believe this week!!

First thing that jumped out to me was his open field tackling, quite refreshing to see someone so sound at it. He seems to have pretty good hips and closing speed as well. This could be someone who could play right away depending on how camp goes if he does come in. Hopefully he enjoys Grand Forks.

Check out Chris Carter from Michigan he was just offered true lock down cb

http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/football/recruiting/player-Chris-Carter-149701

http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=8&c=1&nid=6868779

2 star recruit for both Rivals and Scout. We need good defensive backs, especially in the Big Sky Conference. We didn't have any good cover corners during the Mussman era.

UND-FB-Fan Check out his film on YouTube from senior year and junior year , tell me if he deserves to only a 2 star recruit, also he's a 3 time state champion playing in 6 tuffest Highschool league in nation!

Actually I was being complimentary by saying he's a 2 star recruit. I don't put a lot of stock in recruiting websites; they're wrong as often as they're right.

I sure hope Chris Carter enjoys UND and Grand Forks on his visit. He's a darn good looking football player and would be a great addition to this year's recruiting class.

Go Sioux!

First thing that jumped out to me was his open field tackling, quite refreshing to see someone so sound at it. He seems to have pretty good hips and closing speed as well. This could be someone who could play right away depending on how camp goes if he does come in. Hopefully he enjoys Grand Forks.

Got a link to his film?