SiouxSports.com Forum

2014 Recruiting

UND Fan

I struggle with the language because I mixed up two nearly identical legal terms? These straws you grasp for a making you look even more pathetic. You really don't know what in an urban manner means? And I struggle with the language? The main point of all this is that you, a supposed grown man, attacked the character of a highschool student who you don't know. Once again good for you. I'm going to get back to posting about the young man who have verbally committed to join the UND football family of which I am apart, have a nice day. And yes that was sarcastic.

Not really straws, you tried to make a point and failed , it's ok to admit when you are wrong much the same way that I did about the term thug. I am not familiar with the term urban manner. I am sure UND football is glad to have you.

Unfortunately for the world, it appears he's been breeding.

Raise of hands...who gives a sh*t about the Bison on this board besides the trolls? All trolls should go back to loserville.com and stop wasting our time. With that said...I love where this program is headed. Go Bubba! Go Sioux!

• Upvote 1

The part you deleted where you called someone a thug based on reading their twitter...you came to a conclusion based on....

I came to a conclusion based on the exact same reasoning you used. I'm like a mirror image of yourself.

So I'm a racist for what reason? I have retracted my statement about the recruit being a thug.

I would still like to see at least 1 more CB recruit, 2 RB's, and at least 1 or 2 more offensive linemen. I am curious to see how many recruits are coming in June as well. Is it all or most of them or just a couple that could dress early?

I'm thinking most if not all recruits will be in GF early under the Bubba regime. Hoping for at least one juco cb. How are we at safety?

I'm thinking most if not all recruits will be in GF early under the Bubba regime. Hoping for at least one juco cb. How are we at safety?

I have a feeling the only recruit at CB so far that will stay at CB is Carter. I am thinking the rest are better suited at Safety, but that is just my opinion.

Reyes is supposed to be a stud and is a lot bigger than Kuksa. Sounds good to me. Carr is still there. Butler is the wild card. I want that kid out of Wisconsin bad. He'd look nice in green.

You're trash. Stop affiliating with UND, I don't want garbage like you dragging down the name on my degrees any further.

And yes, Thug has racial overtones, and everyone knows it including you. When was the last time someone referred to a white kid or and asian kid (or a female, for that matter)as a thug? It's used almost exclusively to demean black males. If you don't know that, that makes you the stupidest poster in the thread.

I'm trash? I am free to affiliate with my alma mater all I would like. I remember last week Justin Bieber was referred to as a thug (accurately). In case you missed it I stated that I misused the word thug so your degree must not have included reading comprehension. I am sure you are good with others referring to me as a racist though.