SiouxSports.com Forum

2014 Recruiting

UND Fan

I have heard through the grapevine that some of the early offerees were not followed up on for obvious reasons. The change in staff brought new outlooks on what they need and they couldn't possibly honor all those offers. So when we see kids that we have not heard anything about for along time opting for other schools, more than likely it was because UND never talked to them again after mid-November.

On the other hand, there have been a fair amount of kids that we have seen offered through twitter that decided on other schools. Those kids were more than likely the new targets.

I have heard through the grapevine that some of the early offerees were not followed up on for obvious reasons. The change in staff brought new outlooks on what they need and they couldn't possibly honor all those offers. So when we see kids that we have not heard anything about for along time opting for other schools, more than likely it was because UND never talked to them again after mid-November.

On the other hand, there have been a fair amount of kids that we have seen offered through twitter that decided on other schools. Those kids were more than likely the new targets.

I fully agree - I am sure 1/2 or more of the players I have listed on Wiki do not still have offers. The problem is that we don't know which 1/2!

Boy, does that kid know how to hit!

Needs to come down some on a lot of those (will get some hit to the head/targeting if he doesn't) and wrap up a little more along with toning down the after the play stuff, but the guy sure makes people think twice about coming across the middle. Would be fun to see him patrolling the secondary.

Does Hudson Walton seem kind of like Zach Zenner to anyone else? Not crowning him, just making an observation. Was watching his HS film and reading on SFI that he's projected at LB, but the guy seems to hit full speed within 2 steps while he's carrying the ball.

Does Hudson Walton seem kind of like Zach Zenner to anyone else? Not crowning him, just making an observation. Was watching his HS film and reading on SFI that he's projected at LB, but the guy seems to hit full speed within 2 steps while he's carrying the ball.

I agree. Kid looks like he could be a freight train by the time he's a sophomore or junior. Looks like a great get.