SiouxSports.com Forum

just curious

Fetch

I am a fan of the University of North Dakota and will support the new name and logo and wear the new merchandise. I would guess that there are many others like me that feel the same way.

I agree. We should be fans of UND not just the nickname. Its hard to let something go, but in time it will grow on you. I have a shirt I got at Target about a year ago it just has University of North Dakota est. 1883. No Fighting Sioux and no Indian logo. I have no problem wearing it.

I will continue to wear Fighting Sioux stuff. I will purchase and wear clothing with a new nickname and logo. I may even purchase and wear merchandise that just says North Dakota. I support the University of North Dakota, with whatever name and logo they use.

I will continue to wear Fighting Sioux stuff. I will purchase and wear clothing with a new nickname and logo. I may even purchase and wear merchandise that just says North Dakota. I support the University of North Dakota, with whatever name and logo they use.

Ditto. I may wait a little while to purchase the new merchandise, but I will purchase new merchandise eventually.

I will continue to wear the Fighting Sioux apparel. I also have quite a bit of UND stuff without Fighting Sioux on it, too. As far as wearing something with the new nickname (when that happens in a few years), it will depend. If our new nickname has anything to do with a horse ??? (Nokota, mustangs, etc.), I will just stick to the plain UND/North Dakota merchandise.