SiouxSports.com Forum

2013 Recruiting

Hambone

IMO - Kuksa and Reyes are both no-brainer safeties with Reyes being the best prospect to play right away next year. If we were lucky enough to get Thurman too, which I think is going to be extremely tough, he projects best as a OLB.

Disterhaupt could also be a candidate to move around and play another position as well.

According to Wiki, LB Kyle Norberg out of Illinois has committed to UND. If true, that is the only commitment I haven't heard about.

Can anyone confirm that commitment?

He's a soft verbal who we shared an article with a couple days ago - visiting Iowa this weekend I believe. I think we are missing about 4 or so verbals that aren't on Wiki.

If they are talking a RB in IL we only have one listed on Wiki which is Direll Clark. He's listed as having two offers from Big 10 schools as well as several other offers.I assume its not him, but what a catch it would be if it is.

doubtful, on sfi they project him as an lb.

That's what I was thinking as well. On that site, it lists several rb prospects, none of which have UND as being interested other than Direll Clark. Granted there are other running backs out there...just doing a bit of my own "research" for clues...

That's what I was thinking as well. On that site, it lists several rb prospects, none of which have UND as being interested other than Direll Clark. Granted there are other running backs out there...just doing a bit of my own "research" for clues...

Regardless of who signs this year as a running back PJ Sparks should start next year.

According to sfi the rb is Patrick Sharp from Wheaton IL.

An article from the beginning of the season has him at a 4.53 40.

Highlights are hard to come by since his hudl is private. In one short clip of his he looks well built and pretty strong and ripped. Already has well developed legs. Put another 20 or so lbs on this kid and he could be a beast.

Stats not great but... that doesn't mean he won't be a good one for us.

He rushed for 715 yards (5.3 ave) in 12 TDs as a Sr.

Edit - I posted this before looking at your video, 92,96. Heck, he must have had 300+ yards on the few runs shown including a 95 yarder. Maybe (hopefully) the stats I found were not correct!