SiouxSports.com Forum

2013 Recruiting

Hambone

Reyes is zero star on rivals, what am I missing?

So was Travis beck and golladay and jake miller and Dan Hendrickson and Ryan Chappell and digger Anderson and Marcus Hendrickson and Greg Hardin. More like what did they miss. That is what makes recruiting so intriguing and exciting.

Count me in on the bandwagon for this kid. Love his fire and tackling ability. Plays fast and reads the game pretty well.

I have a feeling tha a few years from now we are going to look back and say this was the class that really got us to the next level. Hopefully the coachs can finish this recruiting class with even a couple more stars. Great job. I think they better pay Schleusner whatever it takes to keep him here. He really seems to be able to close the deal.

So was Travis beck and golladay and jake miller and Dan Hendrickson and Ryan Chappell and digger Anderson and Marcus Hendrickson and Greg Hardin. More like what did they miss. That is what makes recruiting so intriguing and exciting.

Count me in on the bandwagon for this kid. Love his fire and tackling ability. Plays fast and reads the game pretty well.

Who is Travis beck?

Langdon-Munich share the same high school football team, but technically Travis Beck is from Munich, ND.

QB Sam Riddle is a good get, especially for depth reasons. I find it interesting that we've offered three QBs who are all labeled as dual-threat. I guess one of them could be a position change.

Riddle Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/...lights/35274447

Cole Reyes is a real good get at safety. His addition addresses a key need in the defensive secondary.