SiouxSports.com Forum

WIU vs. UND

UNDsportsFANATIC

Pretty much. I just don't understand what is so different on the road. I know we are shorthanded but this is getting ridiculous.

Bison led Gophers by up to 14 in first half, trail by 3 at halftime. Started 1 frosh and 4 sophs. Are we really on track as a program to be a D1 player? Is Jones really going to be the answer? Game in a few weeks could be an embarassment. Jekyll and Hyde, wow!

Bison led Gophers by up to 14 in first half, trail by 3 at halftime. Started 1 frosh and 4 sophs. Are we really on track as a program to be a D1 player? Is Jones really going to be the answer? Game in a few weeks could be an embarassment. Jekyll and Hyde, wow!

The thing is they have looked really good at home but can't do a thing on the road. It is like they bring a different team on the road.

ive said it once aand ill say it again

fire jones?

we have more expeirence then NDSU and they will take us to the shed again.

this isnt jsut good for recruitning but also for donors like myself.

why donate to a team thats not fighting sioux, even a team that cant win,,,

I'm sure he will at least stay through next year in the Big Sky.

I don't know if this is a youth thing or not. Is the inconsistency, even when they are at home due to youth, or are some of the players satisfied with where they are at as a young team. In other words, do these players hate to lose. I know when the Bison made their tournament run with Ben Woodside, they had the talent, but it seemed like guys like Woodside just hated to lose. The thing I have always liked about the Sioux hockey team is that they don't always fill their roster with just plain talent, but always had the role players that just bring it all the time. Don't want to brand any of the basketball players with a label yet, but it sure seems like they have the talent based on some performances. Hopefully the consistency will come, but if it becomes too much of a habit, I'm not sure another year can fix not having most hands on deck every night with their lunch pails.

As a donor and alum, I think that is unfortunate. Faison has to quit being the nice old guy and find a young talented BB coach for this program. It ain't Jones.

This team is one that rebounded to beat SDSU at home pretty handily after getting pumped on the road. That same SDSU team went out to U. of Washington and beat a Pac-12 team by 20 on their home floor.

This team needs to get rid of its Jekyl and Hyde mentality and bring it every night.

This team is one that rebounded to beat SDSU at home pretty handily after getting pumped on the road. That same SDSU team went out to U. of Washington and beat a Pac-12 team by 20 on their home floor.

This team needs to get rid of its Jekyl and Hyde mentality and bring it every night.

Yes, and isn't that the coaches job? Top BB coaches do not tolerate this erratic play for very long.

Jones has some talent on this team - however, when you have guys complaining about not getting the ball enough or when you have guys at this point in the season with no clue what their shots should be this is what you get. Jones recruited these guys - time to coach em up.

I think UND needs to fork over some $$$ and bring in a bigger name coach. Hak has a monster salary compared to everyone else (except Roebuck due to his years at UND..IMO). Our players are either horribly coached or else they forget how to play which should have resulted in them not being recruited. This team if playing like this will be battling ISU in the Big Sky next season. We are better than this.

• Upvote 1