SiouxSports.com Forum

What now are my options to express my deep, inherent racism?

Taz Boy

With the "Fighting Sioux" nickname and logo being retired by the University of North Dakota, I'm concerned about my future as an active racist and bigot in the upper midwest. At whom, or more preferably what, shall I direct my hatred, hostility and abusiveness in the form of unconditional support and adoration for my subjects and their accomplishments?

You see, when I wish to get my hate on a minority group, I like to do in a very public way. With a delicious hot dog and beverage in hand, I scream my utter delight as those I loathe excel in their activities, primarily sports. When the Fighting Sioux succeeded, I was happy for them; when they failed, I felt bad. All the while, I even wore colorful clothing that showed I fully identified with them and their cause, a clear sign of my support for their genocide. Now what?

Cleveland Indians, Washington Redskins, Florida State Seminoles... all under consideration, especially the latter since hatred of the Seminoles is fully endorsed by the NCAA. How convenient for me!

I noticed I took great interest in this Blackhawks team a couple years ago, and their run to a Stanley Cup championship. They are geographically advantageous, so on-site venting and bile spewing could be done on a periodic basis with a manageable travel budget. And, that logo...

taz

Between that and the bankruptcy of Dippin' Dots, you're life is a mess now. A total mess.

Taz, you are in desperate need of Diversity Training. ;)

Don't know what that person has been smoking. I support the Fighting Sioux nickname and logo. I am a white catholic and conservative. I can think of a few groups that this writer may wish to join, or at least attend a meeting, in order to augment her own exposure to diversity. Without a white conservative catholic, we don't have the full diversity panoply, right? And, "diversity" does not mean that every freak show is entitled to legitimacy.

• Upvote 1

With the "Fighting Sioux" nickname and logo being retired by the University of North Dakota, I'm concerned about my future as an active racist and bigot in the upper midwest. At whom, or more preferably what, shall I direct my hatred, hostility and abusiveness in the form of unconditional support and adoration for my subjects and their accomplishments?

You see, when I wish to get my hate on a minority group, I like to do in a very public way. With a delicious hot dog and beverage in hand, I scream my utter delight as those I loathe excel in their activities, primarily sports. When the Fighting Sioux succeeded, I was happy for them; when they failed, I felt bad. All the while, I even wore colorful clothing that showed I fully identified with them and their cause, a clear sign of my support for their genocide. Now what?

Cleveland Indians, Washington Redskins, Florida State Seminoles... all under consideration, especially the latter since hatred of the Seminoles is fully endorsed by the NCAA. How convenient for me!

I noticed I took great interest in this Blackhawks team a couple years ago, and their run to a Stanley Cup championship. They are geographically advantageous, so on-site venting and bile spewing could be done on a periodic basis with a manageable travel budget. And, that logo...

taz

Another great post from "Taz the Chick Magnet". :D

I believe you were on "Al's Fun Bus" to Columbus, OH with me back in '05.....right?

... I'm concerned about my future as an active racist and bigot ...

Keep voting conservative/Republican. The media will keep painting you with the brush. As a bonus, you'll also continue to be viewed that way by "academic" liberals. No worries, man. ;)

Taz, you are in desperate need of Diversity Training. ;)

The author assumes a great deal about others in:

... giving people an education in diversity ...

The UND administration has seen the new changes in the economy and has moved to emphasize diversity through programming, but there's a problem with the approach they're taking: The people who need this information and education the most don't seem to attend these programs.

This person is nudging right up to advocating re-education all in the way that she believes the world should be (instead of allowing people to experience it as it is).

Note to all, especially that author: Orwell's "1984" and "Animal Farm" are not "how to manuals" but instead grave warnings about group-think and totalitarianism.

I was not on that bus, unfortunately. But I wish I had been. Al brings some good times!

taz

Well, it's been 6 years but for some reason I was thinking you were on the bus.

OK everyone, help me out here. If you were on Al's bus #2 to the Columbus, OH Frozen Four in '05, who was the guy with the shaved head and tattoo in the back of the bus next to the keg? :bigsmile:

The author assumes a great deal about others in:

This person is nudging right up to advocating re-education all in the way that she believes the world should be (instead of allowing people to experience it as it is).

Note to all, especially that author: Orwell's "1984" and "Animal Farm" are not "how to manuals" but instead grave warnings about group-think and totalitarianism.

So is that a nice way of saying this person missed the mark badly? I read this article and thought it was a load of crap, to be honest with you. The author of this horribly written piece; in a round about way said that people who attend UND are a bunch of well back woods hicks...

Edited by Goon

Not all republicans are racist. But if you're a racist, you're probably a republican.

That is factually incorrect. The DNC had a member of their caucus that was a Grand Kegal (sp) in KKK that would be Robert Byrd.

That is factually incorrect. The DNC had a member of their caucus that was a Grand Kegal (sp) in KKK that would be Robert Byrd.

Im just messing with you guys cause I know your fan base seems to lean to the right. It's yet another reason why you guys are more evil than Wisconsin in my eyes. I hate Wisconsin, but at least Madison is full of my fellow liberals. :)

Im just messing with you guys cause I know your fan base seems to lean to the right. It's yet another reason why you guys are more evil than Wisconsin in my eyes. I hate Wisconsin, but at least Madison is full of my fellow liberals. :)

We don't need reasons to hate Wisconsin, but thanks for giving us one more!!!

Madison is 85 square miles surrounded by reality.

(credit goes to smoking hot waitress at Madison Hooters. Of course she was Republican. She's smoking hot.)

taz

That comment was not really funny at all...

Just because someone is a conservative doesn't make them stupid or a racist. There are racist in both side of the political spectrum.

Also, If you take a look at the #OWS crowd you will see a lot of stupidity (Crapping on police car, berating lawenforcement officials etc) and one could infer that they are the DNC's base based on who is supplying them money eg George Soros.