SiouxSports.com Forum

Semi Final Predictions

Jav Fan

You guys beat Pittsburgh and Winona. WINONA!!!! LOL LOL LOL!!

as well as all of our NCC competition... (yes that includes our bison bitches)

I'd love to see the clinic UNA would put on in the flood-dome... why the hell are you here anyway? Wait... don't answer... just go back to bisonville and blow sunshine up each other's asses about D-IAA.

LOL!

You guys beat Pittsburgh and Winona. WINONA!!!! LOL LOL LOL!!

Not that the south is the only place that plays good football....but UNA is going to put on a clinic in the hilarious on Sat.

UNA 42

UND 7

GVSU 14

TAMUK 7

I find it amusing that that NDSU fans would rather see teams from Alabama or wherever win rather than bringing an NC back to ND.

I mean, truthfully, what does NDSU care about how UND does? They're now DIAA. It's not like we're status quo next year. Sheesh. State pride is obviously not a priority.

UND squeaks by on a Glas field goal.

38-35 UND

Bisonfan1234, let me guess you lost a finger in an accident and can only count to 4. As long as we are guessing here, does anyone think NDSU could stay on the field with any of these teams? Seriously, only the big boys are playing at this time of year, NDSU will at least have an excuse for not making the playoffs the next few years, the NCAA will not allow them, not that it would matter(but don't kid yourself, it is not that difficult to make the 1aa playoffs)

UND 17, UNA 34

GVSU 21, TAMUK 35

Can UND win this game? Definitely. Are they the favorite? I still gotta say no. Prove me wrong :)

Newcomers to the board will have to excuse the Bison fans, they're still having troubles adjusting to the hockey school to the North being consistently better than the Bison at football for the last 10 years. If you stick around long enough they'll tell you that they were won some titles and were better than the Sioux for a whole decade in the 80s.

how can you pick your team to lose by that much?

Oh, I'm sorry, that's my prediction for 8:00 left in the 4th. Final score will be UND 35, UNA 34.

Frankly I have no idea how these teams will matchup, my guess has nothing to do with the outcome of the game, I think UNA is the general favorite, and it would be no fun if the poll were just a count of UND fans vs. UNA fans on this board. I don't really want A&M Kingsville to win either.

Bisonfan1234, let me guess you lost a finger in an accident and can only count to 4. As long as we are guessing here, does anyone think NDSU could stay on the field with any of these teams? Seriously, only the big boys are playing at this time of year, NDSU will at least have an excuse for not making the playoffs the next few years, the NCAA will not allow them, not that it would matter(but don't kid yourself, it is not that difficult to make the 1aa playoffs)

Let's not be too hard on Bison1234, he is just bitter because although his mighty Bison beat Concordia of St. Paul to end their season, Concordia of MOORHEAD has played more playoff games in the Fargodome than the Bison have and that has to be a sore spot year after year after year. . . . . . :)

TAMKU 37

GVSU 24

UND 37

UNA 35

UND is leading the whole game, gives it away again, march down the field and Glas hits a 57 yard FG as time expires. Sioux fans under the age of 25 rush the field, rip down the goal posts, destroy the field and break the scoreboard. Sioux fans over the age of 25 all have heart attacks, brain aneurysms, strokes, etc.

Hmm, well nobody is going to like my pick, but I've got to do it anyway.

I say...

UNA 31

UND 24

That would equal the highest number of points we have given up all season. I'm really worried about the home-field advantage y'all will have. None of our kids have played on turf, so it's going to be different. And I'm sure there will be 10,000 screaming Sioux fans there to intimidate the Lions.

Just like UND seems to be destined this year, though, I think the 2003 Lions are too. The senior class had never had a winning season before this year, which has been unheard of at UNA since the 70s. They just deserve something good, and going from 4-7 in 2002 to 15-0 and national champions in 2003 is the perfect way to cap off an incredible turn around. I just have a feeling we're going to do it, sorry guys :)

But that's why the game is played on the field. It will be a fun an exciting contest, no doubt.

Good luck Sioux! Go Lions!

Chris H.

Florence, AL

Remember how the Stars used to play in front of a half-empty arena for the majority of their last five years in Minnesota? That's why they're now in Dallas. If people supported that team the way they are now supporting the Wild, Norm Green never would have moved them.

Minnesota fans complain about Norm Green all the time, but these are the same fans who were not showing up to watch their hockey teams for the last couple of years.