SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux invade Mary-ucci arena.

Goon

I love goof weekend! Love the hockey and love the intensity, as long as it stays civil. As to the goof fans resorting to ripping on ND, it only speaks to their lack of creativity. Born and raised ND, now back and won't leave (though a little break during the long winter never hurt)... But really which state would you want to be from? The one thriving in this down economy or the one that's broke and resorts to shutdowns? My favorite sign from last years series... Your states broke. Haha.

Right, because this post totally stays civil and really flows with creativity? :glare:

GPL Mole makes ship up left and right. Ignore him. You pretends to have the scoop on every sioux hockey player. Go to gopherpucklive if you don't believe me.

I heard Don Lucia's son is a huge drunk. The reason they sucked so bad when he was there was he would always insist they party every night.

Checked it out on GPL. Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't Sioux fans supposed to be the ones that are obsessed with Minnesota? The fact that the thread is the most popular in that category would suggest otherwise. Sounds like the crowd down there must know everything that goes on with every Sioux player, which sure sounds like a definition of obsession to me.

Checked it out on GPL. Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't Sioux fans supposed to be the ones that are obsessed with Minnesota? The fact that the thread is the most popular in that category would suggest otherwise. Sounds like the crowd down there must know everything that goes on with every Sioux player, which sure sounds like a definition of obsession to me.

You're right and the thread's popularity must have nothing to do with the fact that the Sioux are this weeks opponent. :ohmy: Did you actually read the thread or just look at the post numbers?

You oughta be tied to a post and pistol whipped you worthless maggot. I know Tim Oshie personally, and well, and your accusations are slanderous per se. Oshie has done more for others, out of sheer goodness of his heart, than you will ever hope to do. Show your face to me this weekend and we can talk further about your scumbag behavior personally. I'll be in a #29 black "Cookacknov" jersey and will be happy to talk to you. Maybe even serve you with a summons and complaint. Go back to lying under your piece of plywood in the cool shade, or to your momma's basement. Real courageous to be making such accusations behind the anonymity of a message board. Let's talk this weekend Mr. Mole.

LMAO!!!

You said something mean about my friend on the internet so now I'm going to beat you up and take you to court!

Priceless comment right there. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're right and the thread's popularity must have nothing to do with the fact that the Sioux are this weeks opponent. :ohmy: Did you actually read the thread or just look at the post numbers?

Obviously the series thread is popular this week, but what about the ND Mole thread? It currently has 412 replies. That amounts to an average of 12 posts/day since it was created on Sept. 29, long before Sioux/Gopher week.

Not to mention, one of the "moles" created a twitter account ("I uncover the truth about the sue players, and then broadcast it to GPL and anyone who follows me"). And now both "moles" are trolling Sioux Sports.

*Que the, "idiot Sue fan doesn't know how to take a joke," comments on GPL. The 'joke' stopped being funny after a week or so. Even a few level headed Gopher fans think that thread should be locked.

• Upvote 2

You oughta be tied to a post and pistol whipped you worthless maggot. I know Tim Oshie personally, and well, and your accusations are slanderous per se. Oshie has done more for others, out of sheer goodness of his heart, than you will ever hope to do. Show your face to me this weekend and we can talk further about your scumbag behavior personally. I'll be in a #29 black "Cookacknov" jersey and will be happy to talk to you. Maybe even serve you with a summons and complaint. Go back to lying under your piece of plywood in the cool shade, or to your momma's basement. Real courageous to be making such accusations behind the anonymity of a message board. Let's talk this weekend Mr. Mole.

HAHAHAHA

Hook, Line, Sinker.

Mole 1 - NorthDakotaHockey 0

Obviously the series thread is popular this week, but what about the ND Mole thread? It currently has 412 replies. That amounts to an average of 12 posts/day since it was created on Sept. 29, long before Sioux/Gopher week.

Not to mention, one of the "moles" created a twitter account ("I uncover the truth about the sue players, and then broadcast it to GPL and anyone who follows me"). And now both "moles" are trolling Sioux Sports.

*Que the, "idiot Sue fan doesn't know how to take a joke," comments on GPL. The 'joke' stopped being funny after a week or so. Even a few level headed Gopher fans think that thread should be locked.

I will admit, that thread has really changed directions since it was first created. It started as fun and entertainment but then sioux fans started freaking out about it so things changed since people knew they were reading it. And there is only one mole to my knowledge

And as for the series thread, the reason that got so bad is because there were sioux fans on there purposely riling people up. I'm sure those comments get blocked out by sioux fans reading it though. If us Gopher fans were on here saying stuff like the Sioux fans are on there this thread wouldn't be any more civil than that. Like I said before though, i'm on here because I like to talk hockey with people from other fan bases and most people on here are very nice to me, with the exception of a few.

According to the experts on AM radio (damn that sounds funny) here in the Twin Cities, the WCHA may as well cancel the remainder of the season and hang the regular season banner at Mariucci. Congrats on the October championship! :)

If you listen to the experts the Sioux don't have a chance are going to get run out of the building. Roman might as well say the same crap... Just for the record Hakstol's teams are 15-9-3 against the Goofs. http://www.startribune.com/sports/gophers/133098308.html

According to the experts on AM radio (damn that sounds funny) here in the Twin Cities, the WCHA may as well cancel the remainder of the season and hang the regular season banner at Mariucci. Congrats on the October championship! :)

They are getting ready to hang that awesome record in October banner.

If you listen to the experts the Sioux don't have a chance are going to get run out of the building. Roman might as well say the same crap... Just for the record Hakstol's teams are 15-9-3 against the Goofs. http://www.startribu.../133098308.html

I'm still predicting a split. I know UND is far better than their record shows. It would be much better if they just hit the net, and I have a feeling this weekend they'll start doing just that

I'm still predicting a split. I know UND is far better than their record shows. It would be much better if they just hit the net, and I have a feeling this weekend they'll start doing just that

I am predicting that the score won't even be close it will be UND 3 UMN 15 on Friday and UND 1 UMN 8 on night two.

You might ask yourself this question. The "Official ND Mole" thread was started in September, and had 5 pages of "information" about the Sioux. They have since added a 6th page -- during the week of the series.

I am predicting that the score won't even be close it will be UND 3 UMN 15 on Friday and UND 1 UMN 8 on night two.

Yes, there is a good chance the Gophers and their high octane offense put up a dozen both nights....

...in other news, the NCAA has decided to give the National Title for the 2011-2012 year to the Minnesota Golden Gophers this Sunday. The rest of the games will be played out this year to determine who finishes runner-up and so on.

How are the Standing Room Only tickets at Mariucci?

They get you into the building. Get there and stand in line before the gates open, stake your claim at center ice. They aren't bad seats, the only part that stinks is that you can't sit at all. You can really project your voice over the arena too, which is nice.

Yes, there is a good chance the Gophers and their high octane offense put up a dozen both nights....

...in other news, the NCAA has decided to give the National Title for the 2011-2012 year to the Minnesota Golden Gophers this Sunday. The rest of the games will be played out this year to determine who finishes runner-up and so on.

Wow, that really takes the pressure off so that's nice. But I bet the only reason you guys are okay with that is because 7>6. :D :D

They get you into the building. Get there and stand in line before the gates open, stake your claim at center ice. They aren't bad seats, the only part that stinks is that you can't sit at all. You can really project your voice over the arena too, which is nice.

The other bad part is since they aren't reserved, if you do find some seats but get kicked out by the actual seat holder, you can't go back to where you were. That has happened to me more than once.

I would add that you can't hear the PA announcer clearly from the top of the bowl. When my friends and I were there in 2009 we couldn't make out any of the announcements, kinda sounded like Charlie Brown's teacher. Ha!

I would add that you can't hear the PA announcer clearly from the top of the bowl. When my friends and I were there in 2009 we couldn't make out any of the announcements, kinda sounded like Charlie Brown's teacher. Ha!

I think its been improved since then but you're right the sound has never been very clear in there.

I think its been improved since then but you're right the sound has never been very clear in there.

Yeah, I had heard there were some arena upgrades during the summer. Any idea why they haven't yet upgraded the sound system, or is that a sore subject amongst Gopher fans? I'm not trying to start anything.