SiouxSports.com Forum

All WCHA

yzerman19

All aboard the Genoway hate train!!!!!!!! Can we just make him a forward so people have nothing to complain about? It wouldn't be horrible if it weren't for Mac's injury.

I certainly hope you aren't suggesting that I am hating on Chay by likening him to Paul Coffee

I'd liken Chay to be more like Todd Coffey than Paul Coffee.

Tons of heart, soul, and presence...and the guy can make you go WOW one inning...but the next is like "ugh, did you just do that?" I'd like less "wow" if it meant less "ugh" also.

No one is saying Chay should stop being "the man" when it comes to offensive defensemen...I think it's just agreed upon that he needs to know WHEN to be that guy, because you shouldn't be that guy all the time...you end up paying for it.

• Upvote 1

All aboard the Genoway hate train!!!!!!!! Can we just make him a forward so people have nothing to complain about? It wouldn't be horrible if it weren't for Mac's injury.

Eades yesterday at Boosters said MacWilliam will play this weekend.

He also said Kristo is skating but not practicing with the team.

I absolutely LOVE Mac. He is a great defensive defenseman, a potential NHL player, and arguably our most important defenseman.

I value him above most defenders in the league, but I don't think his plus/minus is good enough to make the short list. I'd love to be proven wrong.

Oh, and WE NEED HIM BACK IF WE HOPE TO HANG #8

+1