SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs BEAVERS - Sunday Edition

AZSIOUX

Frostbite is code for alcohol poisoning :p

In a not so polite way, Eat $hit and Die! I would be more than wiilling to talk bad about your team but it seems your to discrased to say where your from or what team you are supporting in your profile.

please come back when you grow a spine.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

In a not so polite way, Eat $hit and Die! I would be more than wiilling to talk bad about your team but it seems your to discrased to say where your from or what team you are supporting in your profile.

No personal attacks.

There are still comments left to make on this thread... I think. Not sure what your personal attacks will do to the thread.

• Downvote 1

Pretty sure he's a Sioux fan. Been following these game threads for quite a bit this season. And he was joking.

Someone on the women's hockey chat mentioned that Gregoire was not on the ice during the last few minutes of the game. Did anyone else notice this? Did TV or radio say anything about him being injured or heading to the locker room?

Nope, I didn't. Gregoire was on the ice for the handshake and stick salute to the fans. He could've gone off for an equipment issue or if he is injured, he's still playing despite the fact.

Huh? I've been a Sioux fan for 25 years. You obviously can't handle your booze as Wilbur and I were taking pokes at rumor spreaders. I don't have a spine? I'd be happy to say anything to your face if you want to test my spine. Till then grow up.

Huh? I've been a Sioux fan for 25 years. You obviously can't handle your booze as Wilbur and I were taking pokes at rumor spreaders. I don't have a spine? I'd be happy to say anything to your face if you want to test my spine. Till then grow up.

Seriously, both of you, stop.

I'm surprised we didn't see Eidsness - I think it would be to our advantage to give him some playing time before the playoffs.

i highly doubt we see him play for the sioux ever again barring injury. just how it worked out this season. dell got his opportunity and has been so solid for the most part. love eids, has done a lot of great things for the sioux and hope he can turn it around if he does move on or stay. i dont want to get into off season mode yet of course but if he does move on i woinder if the sioux bring in a stop gap guy as im assuming gothberg will need 1 more year in fargo and get the bulk of playing time.

Juke, my bad.

Im new to this forum but have been on other forums across the league for quite a while. I obviously didn't catch the content of your conversation and missed the friendly banter.

I mean no offense to fellow Sioux fans. I assumed you were some punk from SCSU or ....... take your pick, and am just tired of this whole Kristo fiasco.

Again, My aplology , and GO Sioux!!

Juke, my bad.

Im new to this forum but have been on other forums across the league for quite a while. I obviously didn't catch the content of your conversation and missed the friendly banter.

I mean no offense to fellow Sioux fans. I assumed you were some punk from SCSU or ....... take your pick, and am just tired of this whole Kristo fiasco.

Again, My aplology , and GO Sioux!!

I accept ur apology and recognize u being big enuff to give it so thank u. It's all done with so time to move on to Michigan tech and the great performance of the team this weekend.

No hard feelings here.