SiouxSports.com Forum

Ice Breaker is coming to the Ralph!

Siouxfull

UND, BC, Mich St., and Air Force.

Hopefully we can show some WCHA muscle early next year!

...it'd be a nice way to begin a title defense :0

I can't believe that teams that aren't required to play the Fighting Sioux would actually come to the Ralph on their own.

Isn't the "Hostile & Abusive" Sioux supposed to have a tough time scheduling teams.

The Sioux, the Catholics, the Military & the Spartans all battling it out.

Sounds like a great tournament .

Anyone else have any issues?

Ticketmaster had the same glitch for me as it did later in the day during the Playoff ticket sales. It said almost every ticket in the arena was available until you tried purchase them. Then it said someone beat me to it.

Anyone else have any issues?

Ticketmaster had the same glitch for me as it did later in the day during the Playoff ticket sales. It said almost every ticket in the arena was available until you tried purchase them. Then it said someone beat me to it.

I tried their new "pick your seat" thing or whatever and every seat was available. Obviously the glitch is not fixed yet.

I went back to Ticketmaster's original setting and let them pick my seat for me. Got front row in 307

I tried their new "pick your seat" thing or whatever and every seat was available. Obviously the glitch is not fixed yet.

I went back to Ticketmaster's original setting and let them pick my seat for me. Got front row in 307

Really? Damn it.

I picked way up in 302 because I figured it was actually available.

Did the same thing you did. After letting them pick our seats, we are also in 307, row C. I, for one, am very excited for this tournament. Should be some great games!

Just now, I tried letting ticketmaster choose my sets for me.

When I requested 2 sets of tickets, Ticketmaster was placing me in the upper rows of 307.

When I requested 3 sets of tickets, I was able to get section 310, Row A. What the ????

None of the student section appears available if you select to choose your own seats, but 307 and 310 are available if ticketmaster searches for you.

Ticketmaster is a screwed up system, wish we did not have to use it.

Just now, I tried letting ticketmaster choose my sets for me.

When I requested 2 sets of tickets, Ticketmaster was placing me in the upper rows of 307.

When I requested 3 sets of tickets, I was able to get section 310, Row A. What the ????

None of the student section appears available if you select to choose your own seats, but 307 and 310 are available if ticketmaster searches for you.

Ticketmaster is a screwed up system, wish we did not have to use it.

When I talked to the Ralph this morning they were aware of the issue. They said that Season Ticket holders have until April to purchase tickets and if they pass, they will be made available as single game tickets (rather than the package). I doubt there will be a high percentage of season ticket holders letting this series pass them by.