17 Jason Gregoire–10 Corban Knight–11 Derek Rodwell

26 Brett Hextall–27 Carter Rowney–7 Danny Kristo

(29 Brock Nelson or 8 Mike Cichy)–9 Mario Lamoureux–15 Brent Davidson

4 Derek Forbort–24 Ben Blood

3 Derrick LaPoint–25 Jake Marto

2 Andrew MacWilliam–20 Joe Gleason

32 Aaron Dell

31 Brad Eidsness

*Per Brad: Rodwell is in. Either Cichy or Nelson will be out. Gametime decision. Someone is banged up.

CC Lines

23 Tim Hall–22 Nick Dineen–15 Andrew Hamburg

9 Dakota Eveland–12 Archie Skalbeck–17 Tyler Johnson

14 Stephen Schultz–13 Rylan Schwartz–27 William Rapuzzi

16 Alexander Krushelnyski–11 David Civitarese–21 Jeff Collett

24 Ryan Lowery–7 Eamonn McDermott

10 Gabe Guentzel–4 Joe Marciano

28 Mike Boivin–6 Doug Leaverton

31 Joe Howe

39 Josh Thorimbert

1 Tyler O’Brien

Interesting move by Hak and Co, leaving both Cichy and Nelson in limbo before the game. I sure hope they know which one is scratched already. A player needs to get prepared mentally before it.

Hak has done this before. He usually does it when one or both players are dinged up. Going out for warmups helps them decide if the player is healthy enough to play. I'm sure he has told them that if one of them is able to go he is the choice. The actual decision might not be made until they get back to the locker room and see if the injured player is ready or not.

Interesting move by Hak and Co, leaving both Cichy and Nelson in limbo before the game. I sure hope they know which one is scratched already. A player needs to get prepared mentally before it.

I would think (rather, I would hope) they are both assuming that they are the one going to be playing. So mental preparation shouldn't be an issue (I hope). No way do I see either of them assuming that they are not playing and slacking off. It isn't the greatest move to keep them hanging in limbo though.

I would think (rather, I would hope) they are both assuming that they are the one going to be playing. So mental preparation shouldn't be an issue (I hope). No way do I see either of them assuming that they are not playing and slacking off. It isn't the greatest move to keep them hanging in limbo though.

It also might be the event that the injured player is trying to go aka warming up to see what happens and then will tell the coaches how he feels when they get to the locker room.

It also might be the event that the injured player is trying to go aka warming up to see what happens and then will tell the coaches how he feels when they get to the locker room.

What else was I talking about? How does it change the fact that I would assume both of them think they are the ones playing?

What else was I talking about? How does it change the fact that I would assume both of them think they are the ones playing?

ok, Just trying to add another option in there...one that I hadn't seen mentioned since the other options mentioned the coaches not the players...yours was the last post I read and therefore the one that I quoted. There is no need to jump down my throat.

In my opinion, if you're competing at this level, mental preparation should not be an issue. You're not getting a free education to show up for games unprepared. It's kind of like if you are a back up goaltender, you should always warm up like you're going to play because if you're not prepared when you get sent into the game... all you're doing is letting your team down. So in short, always prepare like you're going to be playing. :D

Live from Warm-up's Cichy is warming up...Nelson is also warming up...Stay posted

Lammy rocking the Black Eye?

obviously and unfortunately the black eye hasn't improved his play :angry:

Let's go Sioux ........... play a full 60 minutes and ride the D Train and the Blacks to victory tonight !

Nelson Scooooores !