SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs. CC - Saturday

MissSioux85

Just from reading these boards, Dell seems to make some very key saves. I know how a big save can jack a team up and be a huge turning point in the outcome of a game. Dell sounds like the key to a successful playoff run in the future.

Dell is playing very well tonight. But he played just as well last night. The difference is that he has some defensemen helping tonight, and we are able to play in their end for extended periods.

Just from reading these boards, Dell seems to make some very key saves. I know how a big save can jack a team up and be a huge turning point in the outcome of a game. Dell sounds like the key to a successful playoff run in the future.

Not really. Especially when it is your own. Howe played well this weekend - gotta give him that. I'm just glad the Sioux stepped up tonight and made a statement. 6-0 is more than a win at this point.

its always funny to see a goaltender fall. HA

Not really. Especially when it is your own. Howe played well this weekend - gotta give him that. I'm just glad the Sioux stepped up tonight and made a statement. 6-0 is more than a win at this point.

i hope you understand i was talking about when CC's backup tripped and fell over next to his own net by himself.

I wasnt talking about Howe getting hurt.

Hak:

Played best period of the year in the 2nd period. Good 1st too.

2 late goals in 2nd were key to putting the game away.

Top line was very good tonight and every else good along with them.

Didn't shoot ourselves in the foot with untimely penalties or successive penalties.

Great jump and energy, showed on the PK. No time for them on their PP.

More complete game than we've played in long time.

Like Rowney/Kristo/Nelson a lot. Thought tonight was a breakout game for Brock.

Kristo deserved an assist on the PP goal for frustrating the CC d-man enough to draw the penalty .

Good to go into the off week on a good note.