SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ CC

AZSIOUX

Anyone know if you can listen to the broadcast via a smartphone (HTC Droid/Verizon)? I tried "I heart radio" but doesn't list any local GF or Fargo stations.

I've listened to plenty of Grand Forks radio when I was out on the boat fishing this summer by using the I heart Radio app on my Blackberry.

Go to the app and click on "All Cities", then either scroll down or type Grand Forks and it will list:

1. 96.1

2. 100.3

3. KJ108

4. XL 93

I've listened to plenty of Grand Forks radio when I was out on the boat fishing this summer by using the I heart Radio app on my Blackberry.

Go to the app and click on "All Cities", then either scroll down or type Grand Forks and it will list:

1. 96.1

2. 100.3

3. KJ108

4. XL 93

With my android it just has generic radio stations even when I click on the city.

I wish they would hurry with the Fighting Sioux app for Android too. To have the app not even stream the audio/video is an oversight on their part.

Its.an even bigger oversight by android. I can't watch hulu, netflix, or flash. Supposedly they're working on an app for netflix.

Rumors should have the game on.

Glad to see Marto back on defense and Simpson back in the lineup :D

Cichy up front again will be good.

Sioux Sweeeeeeep the tigers!

Correct, We will have the game both nights. Saturday will be the webcast though so the quality with not be as good and well all have to see the damn tiger head

Its.an even bigger oversight by android. I can't watch hulu, netflix, or flash. Supposedly they're working on an app for netflix.

I updated my android last week and I was able to watch the Sioux game on the Insider live feed on my phone. It was pretty cool. A little touchy to get to it, but I was able to make it work. I really want a Netflix app.

I updated my android last week and I was able to watch the Sioux game on the Insider live feed on my phone. It was pretty cool. A little touchy to get to it, but I was able to make it work. I really want a Netflix app.

So is there a way to watch the game on my Blackberry?

There are other alternatives to Flash. Soon with HTML5 hopefully we won't need Flash.

Edit: Doesn't YouTube use flash? So, the problem is with Hulu.

1. 96.1

2. 100.3

3. KJ108

4. XL 93

Huh. When I go to Grand Forks (or Fargo) all I get are their national channels.

Does the Fighting Sioux website support mobile listing if you sign in for the online broadcast?

1. 96.1

2. 100.3

3. KJ108

4. XL 93

So this is what you're talking about I Heart Radio?

yep bb version has the gf locals

Don't see them on HTC Droid version.

However, browse the internet with smart phone to www.wday.com and click on listen live. Worked great for me earlier. I don't have any idea if they'll keep it up when the game starts, but worth a shot. I also tried listening to KFAN 1130 earlier and was NOT successful. Just an FYI.

Here's a tip:

Subtract two minutes from what's on the clock when the puck drops for the beginning of the power play, and you will usually have a good idea when the Power Play is going to end. It's a little complicated when there are offsetting penalties, but that should work most of the time.

I know it's really complicated.

Ususally too busy trying to figure out what the hell the ref called.

Maybe you could set me up an equation to figure out that whole penalty thing...

There will be an official viewing party at Boston Pizza in Banff, Alberta tonight.

OK, maybe it's not official, but I'm here on a ski trip and just confirmed that they have CBS College Sports and will be able to put it on TV for me. By some odd chance, if any other Sioux fans are out here, stop by for a beer and some Sioux hockey!