SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ MSU

AZSIOUX

Well, Greico... if you were a real "fan", you'd take a plane to the TC's and get in the car. ;)

reading posts from the weather terrorist on this site,............. we'll be leaving at 8am. :D

The flight plan has been made and the pilot is warming up the engines ;)

I have the Ugg's on, Henny on the radio and the thermostat set at 68

The Sioux win 4-2 tonite ......... Trupp, Rodwell, Frattin, Genoway ! GO SIOUX

(goofers suck)

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(goofers suck)

Wow. 4-2-- Trupp, Frattin, Genoway scoring?

You have some investment thoughts to share?

I was told to pass this information on:

Tonight there is a silent auction taking place before and during the game. It's located on the 1st level of the Verizon Center in a banquet room. Make sure to check it out! There will be lots of hockey gear (including Sioux stuff.....like a Team USA Parise jersey!). The auction is being held by a family of a young hockey player that died from Leukemia several years ago. The money raised goes towards scholarships for kids to play hockey and juvenile cancer research. It's a great cause people, so I want to see all of you there and bidding on stuff! In addition to hockey items there will be lots of other stuff, like Twins tickets. Come check it out, it's a great place to pick up some nice Christmas presents! Help me get the word out on Sioux Sports and with other Sioux fans about the auction.

they better not cancel the game tonight....all I have to do is walk across the sky-way to get there :sad:

I can't remember the last time that a game was canceled because of the weather. I think the teams are close to the arena, so they will probably have the game.

View PostUNDLeafsGuy, on 10 December 2010 - 07:37 PM, said:

(goofers suck)

Wow. 4-2-- Trupp, Frattin, Genoway scoring?

You have some investment thoughts to share?

I could only wish to be this LUCKY with my investments :lol:

and Rodwell really let me down ;)

I can't remember the last time that a game was canceled because of the weather. I think the teams are close to the arena, so they will probably have the game.

I am staying at the Hilton Garden Inn, which is attached to the arena, and I saw the team downstairs this morning in the lobby watching television. So I think the game will go on as scheduled.

I am staying at the Hilton Garden Inn, which is attached to the arena, and I saw the team downstairs this morning in the lobby watching television. So I think the game will go on as scheduled.

Tonight's Gopher/Bulldog game in Minneapolis has been postponed until tomorrow. Might we hear something similar out of Mankato?

Is Charter going to show more than a few minutes of this game tonight? Last night in my area of the state they had SCSU getting beat AGAIN :D on and then showed a few minutes of the Sioux game. On the wcha site they list both games as being on Charter. Thanks

Tonight's Gopher/Bulldog game in Minneapolis has been postponed until tomorrow. Might we hear something similar out of Mankato?

I don't think so ........

the real reason the goofers postponed until Sunday is so they could finally feel good about a win over a top rated club for one more day! :D

Isn't the weather better down in Mankato?

Marginally. Mankato is expected to get 6-10 inches, MSP 12-18 inches. I think that will make a difference. At least it better. I didn't drive all the way down here for one game. :angry:

as of 2 hours ago, St. Paul had 9.7 inches of snow...the area that they plowed out behind my apt at that time is almost filled in again. Yippee!