SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ MSU

AZSIOUX

Might not be able to go. Found out there is a snow storm coming our way for early Saturday morning. Not sure if it is going to mean no travel or not yet. Damnit!

Prediction for 3-6" of snow around the metro area on Saturday, could make for an interesting trip to Kato...

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't recall if there's ever been TV from Mankato (other than webcast) for a Sioux hockey game. Along with Tech, they seem to be a balck hole when it comes to Sioux hockey games

yeah I dont' think there has ever been anything other than B2 network for MSU-M games in Mankato...

yeah I dont' think there has ever been anything other than B2 network for MSU-M games in Mankato...

Mankato games have been shown in the Twin Cities on Comcast before...kind of the same way we get the Bemidji games here, looks like cable access production but who cares as long as you can see the game...

Forecast now saying 8-12 inches...ugh, I do not want to miss the game or Mettlers!!

As of 6:00 tonite on WDAZ sports the only tv is in the local Kato area :angry:

Hopefully this will change before the drop of the puck on Friday Nite :D

Well, Greico... if you were a real "fan", you'd take a plane to the TC's and get in the car. ;)

reading posts from the weather terrorist on this site,............. we'll be leaving at 8am. :D

Well, Greico... if you were a real "fan", you'd take a plane to the TC's and get in the car. ;)

reading posts from the weather terrorist on this site,............. we'll be leaving at 8am. :D

Should be ok getting there...getting back that night (to Twin Cities) could be interesting...

Mankato games have been shown in the Twin Cities on Comcast before...kind of the same way we get the Bemidji games here, looks like cable access production but who cares as long as you can see the game...

Forecast now saying 8-12 inches...ugh, I do not want to miss the game or Mettlers!!

According to my on screen tv listings, both games will be on comcast (local access) channel 13 in the northern suburbs.

St. Paul/South Suburbs as well - nice.

Don't expect it to be a real good broadcast. It's produced by one of the other colleges in town and has students running the broadcast. I watch a bunch of games on it each year, but it's certainly not as high of quality as you guys are used to. It's still better than nothing though.

Don't expect it to be a real good broadcast. It's produced by one of the other colleges in town and has students running the broadcast. I watch a bunch of games on it each year, but it's certainly not as high of quality as you guys are used to. It's still better than nothing though.

most webcasts these days are pretty good quality, but on the rare occasion that the feed is horrible, or the server can't keep up and everyone keeps getting booted or locked up, there is nothing wrong with listening to th and following on schlossmans blog, at least its something. we have our office christmas party tonight, so will have to survive on txt updates unfortunately.

Any word on if anyone else is sitting out with injuries this weekend. Besides Hexstall and Gregoire.

Just a guess but it sure looked like Nelson was in pain Saturday night right before he left the game. Hopefully that doesn't keep him from earning an honest shot at playing for the WJC.

The latest forecast is now showing 1 to 2 feet of snow, with freezing rain starting in the Mankato area as early as 5pm tonight. Change your plans and get there early if you can; its going to be a mess.

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2010/12/10/weekend-weather-foot-of-snow-below-zero-temps/

The latest forecast is now showing 1 to 2 feet of snow, with freezing rain starting in the Mankato area as early as 5pm tonight. Change your plans and get there early if you can; its going to be a mess.

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2010/12/10/weekend-weather-foot-of-snow-below-zero-temps/

if i end up not being able to use my tickets i'm going to be really mad. i work, so i can't get there by the game tonight and tomorrow we have all that snow crap all day. i'm stressed out.