SiouxSports.com Forum

Gameday Thread - SDSU

siouxfbfan

The Bison didn't compete at all. The offense was total horseshit again. The OC....Vigen needs to be canned and they ought to send Bohl's ass packing too.....

Just get him behind the wheel and he'll get to where ever you want to send him in a hurry!

WTF.....football is over. You guys can watch hockey and we can watch basketball......and we can all start drinking a lot so this football season disappears in an alchoholic haze......

What would really be ironic is if the Bison are still chosen for the playoffs. The win vs Kansas will probably count for quite a bit. Bohl and Vigen getting a playoff bid and stinking up the FargoDome: how many would show for that?!! Bohl is almost certainly back - which I think is very positive for the other Dakota schools. ;)

We need more than 1. Better hold QB tryouts.

Was just going to add the same thing. We need two JUCO's and hope the redshirt freshmen develop. With all the QB injuries, four isn't too many for a team to carry. Move Goska and Hendrickson to WR's - they can be part of some gadget plays.

What would really be ironic is if the Bison are still chosen for the playoffs. The win vs Kansas will probably count for quite a bit. Bohl and Vigen getting a playoff bid and stinking up the FargoDome: how many would show for that?!! Bohl is almost certainly back - which I think is very positive for the other Dakota schools. ;)

They will NEVER get a bid......They just got shut out by a team with a less than .500 record. Hell, one of the most interesting teams to watch make a run now is Bozeman. They looked pretty tough today.

They will NEVER get a bid......They just got shut out by a team with a less than .500 record. Hell, one of the most interesting teams to watch make a run now is Bozeman. They looked pretty tough today.

You aren't going to bet anything on that are you? ;) You may end up a soprano.

Grizzlies should've won that game. Lots of turnovers in Bobcats zone. Hell 2 were on goal line!

Grizzlies should've won that game. Lots of turnovers in Bobcats zone. Hell 2 were on goal line!

I would like to be a fly on the wall in the selection committee meeting room (or a hacker on the WebX in todays technology) and hear any arguments for/against NDSU/Montana. Montana has a long p(l)ayoff tradition the NC$$ may not want to turn their backs on. I suppose they could take the $$ for both teams and someone else is out.

I would like to be a fly on the wall in the selection committee meeting room (or a hacker on the WebX in todays technology) and hear any arguments for/against NDSU/Montana. Montana has a long p(l)ayoff tradition the NC$$ may not want to turn their backs on. I suppose they could take the $$ for both teams and someone else is out.

Montana is 7-4 with a DII win and did not play an FBS. Their best win was at home against Sac St... if they get in it is all about the money as a 6-4 record against FCS competition isn't that great. This year is proof that the expansion to 20 teams was a bad idea as the committee will be scraping the barrel for the last couple of teams.

Announcers seemed to think the Grizzlies were going to get in win or lose today, probably with some reputation votes, but after losing today even if they do slide in they are going to have to play a killer in the first round and will probably get spanked.

Did I see right that NDSU got beat 3-0 or was that not an updated score? Didn't that team they were playing give up like 400 points this year?

I see the Sioux mailed one in as well, I actually had a little hope after they showed some heart here against the Griz, but alas...

Announcers seemed to think the Grizzlies were going to get in win or lose today, probably with some reputation votes, but after losing today even if they do slide in they are going to have to play a killer in the first round and will probably get spanked.

Did I see right that NDSU got beat 3-0 or was that not an updated score? Didn't that team they were playing give up like 400 points this year?

I see the Sioux mailed one in as well, I actually had a little hope after they showed some heart here against the Griz, but alas...

The Montana announcers are homers (I heard them too), I just don't think they can fathom that the griz could actually miss the playoffs

NDSU screwed the pooch today but may squeek in

The Montana announcers are homers (I heard them too), I just don't think they can fathom that the griz could actually miss the playoffs

NDSU screwed the pooch today but may squeek in

Oh yeah, they are the biggest homers for the "Good Guys" as they call them, but they do actually call a pretty good game.

I'm a big Griz fan too, but honestly I don't think either them or NDSU deserves to be in the playoffs, although they both might slide in.

I would also like to remind all the mindless of the posts and replies on the forum and bisonmediablog about how your GPI was greater than NDSU's last year. Where did that get you, a season of ass kickings IMFO.

Your season is done as well you JA...so how 'bout you get outa here and go explain to your mom why/how the inside of your boxers are full of Cheeto crumbs after watching the "webcast" of today's Bison game!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't think Montana has enough qualifying wins to make the playoffs.....one win was against a non counter.....

This year is proof that the expansion to 20 teams was a bad idea as the committee will be scraping the barrel for the last couple of teams.

I am so, so glad an NDSU fan said that, because that's what I saw when I looked at the field.