SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs MANITOBA BISON

AZSIOUX

Has there been any talk about how the new ice is performing compared to how it was with the old cooling system?

Can't duplicate 11,000 people in the arena on a 60+ degree day very easily so they probably don't have much to compare to thus far. Today should be a good test for the system.

und.gif

Kristo is out - 1 game suspension..... hill not sure if hill or rodwell are dresed or not

19 Evan Trupp–22 Brad Malone–21 Matt Frattin

17 Jason Gregoire–10 Corban Knight–26 Brett Hextall

15 Brent Davidson–9 Mario Lamoureux–27 Carter Rowney

8 Mike Cichy–29 Brock Nelson–13 Brett Bruneteau

2 Andrew MacWilliam–5 Chay Genoway

4 Derek Forbort–24 Ben Blood

3 Derrick LaPoint–25 Jake Marto

18 Dillon Simpson–20 Joe Gleason

31 Brad Eidsness

32 Aaron Dell

35 Tate Maris

Just about time to get another season started. I'm very excited to see how the lines look today as there looks to be some great scoring threats on every line, I'm really looking forward to see what the Sioux send out when they get that first powerplay I think we should have a couple very explosive powerplay units.

Sioux down 1-0, besides our passing our team looks so fluid. Looks like Forbort is paired with Blood.

We appear to be about a half second behind with our passing....but iirc we are about a half second behind every year for the first game....so I believe that it is just due to it being the first game/not many full team practices beforehand.