SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs. Northwestern State

GeauxSioux

I can't believe it's already Thursday and we haven't started a thread about this week's game.

Louisiana College Football Picks of the Week (Sept 24)

Northwestern at North Dakota (no line), 4 p.m. – The Demons finally snapped their 13-game loss streak, and their reward is a brutal trip north to play the politically-incorrect Fighting Sioux. It could be worse … it could be late November. North Dakota 44-17.

I wonder if they know that North Dakota plays indoors?

I think the Two Jakes and the gang will win, as long as they aren't looking past the Demons. Sioux 31-10.

Go Sioux!!!

I was at the Bronze Boot last night and met some people from NW state. It was my Grandma's 85th birthday and a couple of people from Louisiana came up and wished her a happy birthday and they were extremely friendly. I can't believe how fast they say the name of the city where their university is located......wow.....

That being said, they didnt' seem overly confident in their football team. That being said......

UND 42 NW State 10

Best of luck, guys. Kick some cajun tail.

I can't believe how fast they say the name of the city where their university is located......wow.....

Those cajuns talk funny for sure. Our Stephen F Austin University is located in Nacodoches, and the pronunciation is completely different than their Natchitoches.