SiouxSports.com Forum

2010-2011 Hockey Schedule

sioux7>5

I am bummed they don't play in Denver where I could catch a game, might have to go to CO Spr.

How often does it occur that pair of teams play only twice instead of 4 times? It seems like that's the case with the Sioux/Gophers every other year, although I know that's not the case.

How often does it occur that pair of teams play only twice instead of 4 times? It seems like that's the case with the Sioux/Gophers every other year, although I know that's not the case.

It is every other year, except for St.Cloud which is always home and home. With the expansion you will see teams at the REA three out of every five years instead of three out of four.

It is every other year, except for St.Cloud which is always home and home. With the expansion you will see teams at the REA three out of every five years instead of three out of four.

I hate it when the Sioux only play the Gophers twice a year.

• 1 month later...
I'm trying to get my hockey schedule taken care of and can't find the dates for the Final 5 (6?). I thought it would be 3/17, 18 & 19 but I see there's a Wild game on the 19th. Anyone know the dates? Thanks

It was announced that the Wild would be playing an afternoon game the day of the Final Five championship. I'm pretty sure it's the 17th - 19th of March.